Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Nothing is wrong with Busa. Their trainer does this all the time, simply fixing matches. It is extremely unethical. He makes a silly, subjective order of teams in his head and decides whether he should play with an A or B team. I am sure they would snatch at least 1 set today with Busa.

• Don't you think it's good for her to rest anyway, I don't think she swung this much in this amount of time her entire career. She must be sore lol, the last match was only a few days ago

I mean i pretty much already said it. If this become usual tactic to rest her against the strongest teams, absolutely hate this.

It's "good for her" to rest and be ready to carry PTT again, so it's still PTT perspective, and i already said that my perspective is selfish and solely Busa oriented and i stand behind that for her it's more valuable to play against Fener, Ecz, Vakif,...on some at least solid level then scoring 30 pts against Bolu, Ilbank,...

Other thing (problem) is if it's even on the table, i don't see any team that will suit her and vice versa at the moment, so all this is more like dissatisfaction with the whole situation.

• Nothing is wrong with Busa. Their trainer does this all the time, simply fixing matches. It is extremely unethical. He makes a silly, subjective order of teams in his head and decides whether he should play with an A or B team. I am sure they would snatch at least 1 set today with Busa.

Horrible.

Even that Busa isn't there i hate that.

• I mean i pretty much already said it. If this become usual tactic to rest her against the strongest teams, absolutely hate this.

It's "good for her" to rest and be ready to carry PTT again, so it's still PTT perspective, and i already said that my perspective is selfish and solely Busa oriented and i stand behind that for her it's more valuable to play against Fener, Ecz, Vakif,...on some at least solid level then scoring 30 pts against Bolu, Ilbank,...

Other thing (problem) is if it's even on the table, i don't see any team that will suit her and vice versa at the moment, so all this is more like dissatisfaction with the whole situation.

same lol. I don’t care at all about PTT I just want to watch buša against the good teams and not get set 844858855 balls against bottom tier teams

• It's so weird to see Daalderop receiving in the left and Gabi attacking in zone 4 lol is this normal?

• How many points did Tijana have in set one Jesus

• im still trying to solve the puzzle.

In the first point of the match Daalderop even ran to spike the ball and Gabi ran faster than her lol

• With Arina and Voronkova playing on this level and Goncharova also with great perfomances in Russian League, it's such a shame they can't represent Russia on NT tournaments

• With Arina and Voronkova playing on this level and Goncharova also with great perfomances in Russian League, it's such a shame they can't represent Russia on NT tournaments

Goncharova seem unreal sometimes. Carried team Russia for a long time and goes home to carry a club team. Geez. Gamova was team Russia during her prime but then the incredible Sokolova was her winggirl. While Goncharavo had no one. They should erect her a statue. Haha