Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Hande and Irina are the perfect OH duo, they have some flaws but both can hold their own in reception and contribute offensively and together it is without feeling like their team relies on only one of them in this aspect, which allows them to look a lot more comfortable on court when it does happen that they fail to kill some balls or fail to receive a couple times, so they don't fall apart as quick as previous seasons and the vibes seem great at all times :super:

Let's go Tigersssss :box: this season is the best shot at cups

• Daalderop was perfect in the match against FB a few days ago. Best receiving stats of the team with most attempts, and 61% in attack.

She struggles with consistency from match to match, but should work on that under Guidetti.

Its fener faults lol. She was also terrible in super cup game.

Heyrman shouldn't play as starter. She is a BIG LIABILITY in block. When eczaci has strong pins and Jack, they need blocking Mb2.

• With Arina and Voronkova playing on this level and Goncharova also with great perfomances in Russian League, it's such a shame they can't represent Russia on NT tournaments

With all respect to Goncharova, I think Russia would better play with Parubets as Opp. She can help Arina with reception and still contribute as much as Goncharova.

I agree that they could have easily reached to at least semi finals in last WCH if they were allowed😩

Congratulations to Eczacı, everyone is playing better than their usual selves that's why we should give credit to Ferhat. He is not my favorite trainer but credit should be given to when it is due

Nika is a big liability at reception which is not a surprise to anyone but problem is neither Derya nor Bajema are not any better at reception. That's why to me the team composition of Vakıfbank outsides are completely wrong this season.

• i don't know why some users didn't recognize ferhat and even underrate him

Last year vitra was good in achieventn being 3rd with amazing fb and vakif squads and winning cev cup

And now leading this team.....

• Nika is a big liability at reception which is not a surprise to anyone but problem is neither Derya nor Bajema are not any better at reception. That's why to me the team composition of Vakıfbank outsides are completely wrong this season.

absolutely, following the success of 2 balanced OHs with mbh and gabi, vakif should have pursued someone like Kelsey. Now Gabi does not have a back up, neither a foreigner nor a local.

• vakif's MBs, OHs, liberos and setters are all underperforming, their confidence is going downhill. They no longer have the winner mentality and is now a toss up with big games. They can be better, sure but Vakif usually would lose the super cup which they give zero f*ck then streamroll the league and other trajectories onwards. I'm sure gui now appreciates MBH's contribution a lot more. Who knows maybe he call her back or try to land her brasillian lookalike. With her liberos, mbs, all others looked better. Now everybody feels shaky due to shaky reception. Poor Egounu was gonna almost break her back today.

Let's see if they can get good enough by the world club championship. Or else ecz and imoco will be favorites.

• Turkish fans are grilling Ayça and asking why Aylin is not a starter.

• Hande played one of best game of her Eczacıbaşı career

13 points with %72 attacking, %62 excellent reception and 0 error is amazing.

• Turkish fans are grilling Ayça and asking why Aylin is not a starter.

aylin's recepiton isn't good either, both are not good eneough to play as regular starter libero, vakıf need a new libero from somewhere.

• People need to remember that it's the beginning of the season, not the decisive phase. No player in the world can be in top shape all year, so it's perfectly normal for everybody to have weaker matches now. They're not robots! :aww:

It's just vakif spoiled its supporter for years to the detriment of Eczacıbaşı particularly. Now following the egounu's arrival the expectations grew even more. Now everyone is in shock and neither the team nor the coach show good body language. All we see is self doubt. They have time and they are good enough to sweep fener already. And gui is known not to be beaten by the same club team two times in a row.

• Hande played one of best game of her Eczacıbaşı career

13 points with %72 attacking, %62 excellent reception and 0 error is amazing.

Proving she is still the best Turkish OH to all of us, the problem is it takes 2 🤣 with Irina she just looks great, but we have no one like Irina in NT.

Saliha should have honestly gone to another team where she can play starter, she was developing well but technically she is just not on that level yet. Hope to see some youth player step up. Bükmen maybe.

• Eczacibasi swept VakifBank in a day Bokovic was still solid, but not as amazing as she can be, their middles had very small numbers in attack and didn't block that much. :white:

This season VakifBank has the less VakifBank team of the last 10 years. Watching their game, they're no longer the well oiled machine we are used to admire on court. Weak passing, weak liberos, weak outside hitters (Daalderop at least, not sure Bajema is any better) and the game is too focused on a single player (Egonu). They look so poor in terms of chemistry. And Carutasu wasted on bench is always a crime.