Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Kuzeyboru leading 10-5 in the tie-break:super:

• Kuzeyboru!!!:super:Congrats for the hard work!!!

• Have in mind that this is a mellow version of Terzic, since everyone who knows him from way before agrees he was much worse (or better now, depending on your perspective) when he was younger.:gone:

• He watched Karpolj when he was younger, obviously too much. But guys, just don't expect any sort of apologize from him.

• I hope PTT and their coach feels extra ashamed after seeing this result from Kuzeyboru. Any team is beatable and you always have to put your best fight.

• FB fans have been extremely vocal about their hatred for Terzic not just because of that video. I remember there was that video of him grabbing Arina by her hair and her cheeks. FB isn't going to release any kind of statement unless he shows some truly appalling behavior which hopefully never happens. Everyone knows Terzic can be a brute, he was never the patient type of coach what more now that he's getting old.

• He watched Karpolj when he was younger, obviously too much. But guys, just don't expect any sort of apologize from him.

NOone expects any apology from this disgusting man, but all supporters expect FB club to fire him. Such physical harassment shouldn't be overlooked. :mad: this is not his first time he shows such terrible behavior :wall:

• FB fans have been extremely vocal about their hatred for Terzic not just because of that video. I remember there was that video of him grabbing Arina by her hair and her cheeks. FB isn't going to release any kind of statement unless he shows some truly appalling behavior which hopefully never happens. Everyone knows Terzic can be a brute, he was never the patient type of coach what more now that he's getting old.

Actually he's mellowed with age. He used to be much worse, supposedly.

The one thing I find most astonishing is just how astonished non-Serbians are that he is like this. Why do you think so many players had spats with him in Serbian NT over the years? Did you think it was over some abstract philosophical differences? Have you ever seen him with an even half-smile during any game? How many times have you seen him yelling in front of camera at players at the top of his voice during time-outs? And yet it seems the possibility that he might be abusive seems to be news to supposed avid volleyball lovers everywhere...

• This man took away from the attention of Kuzeyboru's great win too :read:(as it should because this is unacceptable)

Get him fired asap. Never liked him personally, or people like Karpol, the current Serbian and the old Russian generation simply had epic squads, and they had good technical staff, federation and were understanding of basic coaching skills. I'll give them that, now imagine what could've happened if they were decent human beings.

Honestly regardless of results, I don't think such toxicity achieves sh:!:t on it's own and love to see it being called out like never before, until the entire culture dies down in volleyball, or anywhere else.

Abusive people are the lowest low, because they can't control their own emotion and their situation, they decide to take control over someone else's body or mind, such a violation should never be accepted. As many pointed out, if this is what he dares to do in front of the camera, we can only imagine what he has dared to do behind closed doors over the years...