Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Bolu parted ways with Bogdana Anisova

She did not play the last match either, it was looking suspicious. I wonder who will they sign as 3rd foreigner now, most likely an OH. Paskova would fit better to this team than Kuzeyboru.

• She did not play the last match either, it was looking suspicious. I wonder who will they sign as 3rd foreigner now, most likely an OH. Paskova would fit better to this team than Kuzeyboru.

That would be good for Bolu but she is probably expensive and Kuzeyboru wouldnt let her go. They would be left with only 2 OH then(Mitchem-Ezgi)

Hopefully they will sign someone. I like them, at least they dont give up easily.

• I'll add something about Terzic:down: Another outrageous situation

• 1 set GS 14-25 Nilüfer😳

• Galatasaray 1-3 Nilüfer

Anthi 24, İlkin 17, Ayçin 12 / Radosova 24, Atkinson 19, Hümay 14

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=8687&ID=74&CID=219&PID=0

• Great work by Nilufer! Although their MB was injured after the 1st set, they were the side who deserved to win this match.

On GS's sides, Anthi makes the difference compared to the beginning of the season. She used to receive very well and attack around 50-60%, now she is shaky in receiving which effects the team. But I don't blame Anthi, what I am trying to say is, rest of the players were not doing great and their performance remains same today. A drop in Anthi's performance (who is obviously the only player who can change things for this team) is the only explanation to the poor performance of GS. I feel bad for her, she simply needs to perform perfect if this team will achieve something, otherwise there is noone to change things.

Bell and Beren are simply not enough. Beren looked better than Bell and she scored only 5 points in attack. Getting 5 attack points from opposite position...It is very difficult to be a setter in such a team where you have only two options to set: Anthi and Aycin. Whenever Anthi falls down to receive the ball and if it is a bad receive, rest of the players attack bad and it becomes a point for the opponents. This must be mentally challenging for GS's setters.

Mina is really bad in blocking and her attacking is not there to help either. GS should try Karmen as MB and maybe use Mina as opposite for a while.

• The league has really started to come through! 4 surprising upsets this week, Nilüfer beating GS, Kuzeyboru beating FB and Bolu beating Sigorta Shop, also PTT losing vs Sarıyer (which had a horrible start of the season)

• I agree about playing with 3 MBs but I would put Karmen as Opp since she can do slides better than Mina

• I agree about playing with 3 MBs but I would put Karmen as Opp since she can do slides better than Mina

I think Mina might be pretty good hitting off 2 feet out of position 2 because she jumps so high. Now imagining her try and attack out of one is….. hahah

• Cukurova veterans turning the set around against youngish Fenerbahce

Bravo to Cukurova :drink:but FB can't lose such a big advantage in the end of the set

• I see on the quotes there's at least 4 accounts who wrote Portuguese comments while using PPs with fener players. Is this a thing in brasil dear brasillian users or is it just random turkish fans