Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I assume Cukurova Belediyesi collaborates with Adana Demirspor. Adana Demirspor is a well known football club in Turkey, I think they have a team in the main league (their nickname is blue thunders - like Meryem Boz).

GS needs to integrate Logan as quick as possible. I liked that she was subbed in 4th set where Sude helped a lot in the backrow. There are two major problems with Logan right now which is very understandable: (1) her connection with the setter looked on/off and (2) her defense positioning was lol. Not sure if she saved anything and she looked very slow in backrow, I guess she will improve a bit until playoffs, until then Sude should cover her in the backrow.

Btw did Lazovic start trainings with Cukurova? She is not in their team roster yet. If she did, that's terrible news for GS, playing against them on the weekend.

Did Logan play already?

• Gray is great at attacking but to me she still looks like a huge liability at reception. Do you think her reception improved over years?

Absolutely yes, i mean she is not a good passer even now but before her time in Busto, she is dreadful in reception.

She made her name in Buston, improved her reception and attack. Then Imoco recruited her.

• 4 teams changed their coaches already lol

Lets say they exchanged. This is getting tragic. The pool of coaches in Turkey is very limited and clubs keep signing bad local coaches from the same pool over and over. It should not be that difficult to sign someone proper.

• Lets say they exchanged. This is getting tragic. The pool of coaches in Turkey is very limited and clubs keep signing bad local coaches from the same pool over and over. It should not be that difficult to sign someone proper.

Ikr?

Honestly only Dehrican, Kamil Söz are kinda good ones.

Others aren't really that good. Not even decent.

Teams really should sign foreign coaches.

• I'm not fan of Kamil söz neither, he flopped big time too

• I'm not fan of Kamil söz neither, he flopped big time too

If you mean Kuzeyboru, apparently there are other things happened there. Apparently a player caused some drama bcz she wasn't playing.

Allegedly he got fired bcz a staff member and a player were in a relationship. President got mad at him for letting this happen and he got fired.

But yeah overall he failed with this season's Kuzeyboru

• So why are more foreign coaches not wanting to coach in Turkey since they're firing these local coaches left and right...

• If you mean Kuzeyboru, apparently there are other things happened there. Apparently a player caused some drama bcz she wasn't playing.

Allegedly he got fired bcz a staff member and a player were in a relationship. President got mad at him for letting this happen and he got fired.

But yeah overall he failed with this season's Kuzeyboru

Paskova gave me drama vibes in last match with Mehmet Bedestenlioglu lol. Is she the one who was mad because she was not playing?

• Paskova gave me drama vibes in last match with Mehmet Bedestenlioglu lol. Is she the one who was mad because she was not playing?

I don't know but she had a lot chances

Yasemin on the other hand... She didn't get much chances iirc and when Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu came she started the first match.

These are just speculations obviously, I haven't heard any name.

This was discussed by Violet Duca and co-hosts on YouTube. That's where I heard it from.

• I think among local coaches, I would say Dehri, Ferhat and Ataman are the only 3 options I would go for so far.

Dehri showed what he can do with Yesilyurt and Nilufer.

Ferhat, despite his epic fails in past, leading Eczacibasi well this season.

Ataman made GS reach to finals with a mediocre squad in past and had an epic fail with a very good squad. However, he delivers fine with a limited budget for some seasons (also considering that he tried to transfer Haak and Akimova, before they were popular which failed due to GS management).