Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Saliha pulled a Saliha

• How did Saliha get aced by Eda in literally the exact same way twice in one set, you'd think she'd figure Eda would go short on her there

• Congrats to Fenerbahce, i expect their win but not with 3-0. :rose:

Federovtseva - Ana C. works really well for this match, maybe even decisive factor by Fener side but i'm not sure they should use this lineup against Conegliano.

• Im legit so done watching and rooting for this team. The Turkish outsides Literally ruin every single big match. Also for those hating on maja elif was terrible down the stretch

• Saliha is terrible but Ferhat is tragic. Letting Saliha play an entire set when she is being so shaky...Letting Jack-Heyrman duo play although they have a disadvantage in blocking. In short, I feel like he does not have the balls to really make changes at this point.

Great work by FB! With these serves it will be difficult to pass them. However their serve tempo drops towards the end of 3rd sets and their game plan resolves. They need to work on solutions for matches that are extending to 4-5 sets.

• Also Jaglicic (serbian TV commentator) confrimed that Ana C. will stay in Fenerbahce.

• Vargas-Arina-Ana Cristina arguably the strongest attacking trio in this year's club volleyball. :super:

• Another 3 0 . I am just furious. When Boskovic will win important trophy ???? Maybe she should sign in Novara .

As for FB they was amazing today. Ana Cristina or Macris was the MVP of the match.

idec about her winning a club trophy anymore. She wins stuff with the NT all the time and that’s good enough for me at this point. I cant stand watching ecza

• Another 3 0 . I am just furious. When Boskovic will win important trophy ???? Maybe she should sign in Novara .

As for FB they was amazing today. Ana Cristina or Macris was the MVP of the match.

There we go again :rolll: She already renewed this season and she won Turkish Cup already before. I think her main aim is CL and Turkish league this year. Winning one would be amazing, especially considering how much more competitive this year seems to be (even VB can have a sudden awakening imo)

• Ana Cristina 50% in reception:rose:

She was great today