Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Are we sure that Anthi is practing in reseption??? She seemed worst than she was in her first year in GS.,

Not true, if you would check her reception stats season by season you would see that she is improving. She sometimes makes very simple mistakes and that makes it look like she is still 'terrible'. But recently she is playing as Opp, I can imagine her reception would obviously regress while she is not practicing

• Eggleston has been a disappointment so far. She doesn't have attacking power to compensate her terrible reception/defense

• Do you not watch any of the matches? how are you this noisy if you're not sure about anything lol. I swear I keep seeing you in every thread and all you do is ask questions. Go watch the current games not matches from a season to 2 seasons ago

the way he worded his question was indicative that he was watching the current match tho…

• she's playing fine what are y'all talking about?

I’m not watching. I’m just saying that the way he was attacked was dumb

• Anthi is doing great in all that mess.She is one of the top players (5) in OH and in Op,too.She is not Gabi she is not Bosko.That's clear.

PS Take Paola or Vargas and put them in her position in GS.Do you think that they could perform better than her?Imo she need to go away from GS as soon as possible.She is not motivated at all.

• Anthi is doing great in all that mess.She is one of the top players (5) in OH and in Op,too.She is not Gabi she is not Bosko.That's clear.

PS Take Paola or Vargas and put them in her position in GS.Do you think that they could perform better than her?Imo she need to go away from GS as soon as possible.She is not motivated at all.

One of the reasons she isn't motivated is bcz she is already signed for next season.

Must be hard to focus

Do you not watch any of the matches? how are you this noisy if you're not sure about anything lol. I swear I keep seeing you in every thread and all you do is ask questions. Go watch the current games not matches from a season to 2 seasons ago

I watched a lot of matches and I saw that she was better than before BUT when she played against Fener and Ecza was much different. Was really bad specially when I compare these matches with the matches wich play the last season .

Now when I saw her to try receive I can say that she is making ONLY mistakes. This is the reason wich I ask. She seemed really bad but even from her ordinary bad self.

If you don't know if she is practicing or not just don't answer to my question.

• Busa is not even with the team, so injury isn't impossible, but i don't know. Caric obviously again with some sort of injury, she warmed up minus attacking part (disclaimer almost every minor injury become serious one at some point in case of Caric).