Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• CEV should change Champions League Format. 4 pools of six teams would bê great.

Turkish and Italian league aré more than ready for 4 slots. Champions League was só good this year. Even without Russian teams.

4*6 moving 16 for the next round. It would bê the same amount of matches that a Lot of teams are playing this season with playoff matches before quarter finals.

The better 6 teams going to quarters and the Second teams plus 2 better thirds fighting for 2 slots in quarter finals.

• It's frustrating how Orthmann peaked when she was around 20 and simply can't improve any further since then :wall:

She had really nice moments against Scandicci in the last match. She is there somewhere…

• Another terrible game by Busa. 23% attacking :white: and it is just against a mid level team, Sarıyer belediyesi :aww:

Another disappointing player so far is Nuneviller. She is terrible at attack and even her reception doesnt work

• Another terrible game by Busa. 23% attacking :white: and it is just against a mid level team, Sarıyer belediyesi :aww:

Another disappointing player so far is Nuneviller. She is terrible at attack and even her reception doesnt work

is this what we are doing now ? Just trying to point out every time she has a bad game ? We could literally have an entire thread dedicated to every time a Turkish NT member has a bad game. It would be a full time commitment.

• is this what we are doing now ? Just trying to point out every time she has a bad game ? We could literally have an entire thread dedicated to every time a Turkish NT member has a bad game. It would be a full time commitment.

Every time she had a good game ( which was like probably only 3 times in whole season😂) some people are overrating her. So just wanted to underline the fact that this is her true performance in overall league.

You don't miss any single opportunity to whine about hande whenever she doesn't have a good game. So why are you triggered now?:roll:

Well she is a 2x world champ, 2x euroepan champ and olympic medalist. We love her and enjoy watching her in our NT and you can enjoy your tropyless OHs in your NT without criticising our players every time you get a chance, I guess someone in your league also apreciates her since they are paying her salary ;)

• Lol, how do you point out who is Serbian in the forum? Just point out when a Serbian player plays bad, someone runs in defense and others like it immediately.

Reminds me so much of crovolley, who runs here immediately when someone comments on Imoco :D

• Considering tax deduction those who invest in sports get, we, as Turkish tax payers, pay her salary indirectly and no, we are not happy to pay her and her friends’ undeserved salaries while we are trapped in poverty.

her and her friends? You mean the whole league, since you are paying everyone?

I thought that Serbia was the poor country of the two.

Lol, how do you point out who is Serbian in the forum? Just point out when a Serbian player plays bad, someone runs in defense and others like it immediately.

Reminds me so much of crovolley, who runs here immediately when someone comments on Imoco :D

How do you point out a Turkish troll on the forum - a user that randomly and unpromptedly decides to mention Bianka Busa and Turkish users immediately like it. :flower:

• Meanwhile there were so many injuries happening in Nilufer-GS match and Heynen was a bitter old man at some points where Gamze told him to shut up on the net.

1- Ilayda landing wrong because she had to jump over Sila during the 1st set, she could walk out of the court but her left ankle seemed like the problem.

2- Milanova almost feinted in 3rd set, she entered the court, at the end of the point, Humay was holding her and she could not stand up by herself. They had to walk her out of the court.

3- Atkinson landed on GS's side after an attack and referee did not notice it, so Logan was trying to jump and push the ball back on net, almost landing on Atkinson.

There were a few other moments like when Gamze was tackled by Popovic etc. I hope noone is seriously injured.

Heynen got bitter because GS was complaining about a rotation error before the start of the serve which they actually committed. Atkinson running from 4 to 2 and OH at 2 was waiting on the left side of both Atkinson and the middle. Heynen was mad and asking for a card from the referee because GS complained lol.

Some highlights: Gamze probably was the MVP of the match and it was her first good match after a long time. Ilkin scored 7 attack points and I think 5-6 of them were from zone 6. Anthi looks back in shape. In overall, it was a good/crucial win for GS and closing it 3-0 was big, considering they lost the home match against Nilufer.

Not sure if posted earlier but looks like GS agreed with Tashiro and Duygu Duzceler as setters for next season.

• It was like a cursed game lol

I'm glad noone got injured or seriously injured

İlayda is such an unlucky girl I hope she is okey

• her and her friends? You mean the whole league, since you are paying everyone?

I thought that Serbia was the poor country of the two.

How do you point out a Turkish troll on the forum - a user that randomly and unpromptedly decides to mention Bianka Busa and Turkish users immediately like it. :flower:

Believe it is not only comments where Bianka is mentioned that I like but unfortunately that is the only thing you notice with your unnecessary nationalism. You should tone down the Serbian national anthem and listen some eurovision :drink:

• Busa is not having a mediocre season, it's Turkish League being so strong that even a world champion player looks so mediocre 8o

We need to see this woman's performance in the best league.