Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• what team Zhu will play? I am not into italian league, but will keep my VTV sub just to see Zhu play again.

Scandicci, with Malinov (ITA, S), Andropova (OPP, RUS/ITA), Belien (MB, NED), Castillo (L, DOM), Washington (MB, USA), Pietrini (OH, ITA), Scherban (OH, RUS) and others.

If you just want to watch Scandicci, qq will have streams every game.

• Scandicci, with Malinov (ITA, S), Andropova (OPP, RUS/ITA), Belien (MB, NED), Castillo (L, DOM), Washington (MB, USA), Pietrini (OH, ITA), Scherban (OH, RUS) and others.

If you just want to watch Scandicci, qq will have streams every game.

Thanks. Might cancel My sub. Since I am more into Turkish league. My 2 Thai girls are playing there.

• these agents are swindling these teams... I find it really interesting tbh. A lot of the deals are done by name, rather than talent/performances.

Samedy was quite poor in Germany and Dilfer didn't even play in AU...

meanwhile someone like Avery Skinner, only ended up in France because she doesn't have a big name agent like Samedy/Dilfer do. (credit, Skinner is still as untested as everyone else.. . but she played very well in the Pan Am events and would do better in the league than Samedy is/will imo)

It is very interesting. Could Karch Kiraly be influencing these agents for players, or vice-versa? Read a very long list of USA players in Italian league this season. Some players ended existing contracts early. Read somewhere that Karch Kiraly said players must play Italian league to get national team consideration. That’s influence! And if a team can get the player for lower salary, that’s a management win.

• It is very interesting. Could Karch Kiraly be influencing these agents for players, or vice-versa? Read a very long list of USA players in Italian league this season. Some players ended existing contracts early. Read somewhere that Karch Kiraly said players must play Italian league to get national team consideration. That’s influence! And if a team can get the player for lower salary, that’s a management win.

Karch doesn’t, not that I know of. (Influencing agents)

he and Usav will suggests agents and that type of stuff… but a lot of the ones coming out of college don’t get a ton of help… a lot of them talk to former NCAA players.

• Karch doesn’t, not that I know of. (Influencing agents)

he and Usav will suggests agents and that type of stuff… but a lot of the ones coming out of college don’t get a ton of help… a lot of them talk to former NCAA players.

Well, maybe your theory of agents swindling teams is more accurate. Who’s to say why or how these first-year players from NCAAs are getting these opportunities. Salary? One would think someone is vouching for them. When you’re able to disclose, do tell. 😉 :win:

• Well, maybe your theory of agents swindling teams is more accurate. Who’s to say why or how these first-year players from NCAAs are getting these opportunities. Salary? One would think someone is vouching for them. When you’re able to disclose, do tell. 😉 :win:

well italian teams are very into players from the NCAA that have "All-American" awards. They do hire quite frankly based on that alone sometimes.

There's a player that an agent wouldnt even offer to a team cause she didnt have any... despite being better than an AA in Italy recently. oops.

• after watching the matches the teams look messy but i think it gonna be like this

1-Imoco: I think this fast players gonna make a great style of game this season

2/3 savino/monza:they upgraded this season if we look their rosters...savino well always flop but they CAN'T this season,monza every season get bettee

4 novara:they improve in setter and mb department but oh big weak...cate is not in best hape in attack and let's see adams or carcases

5/6 busto/chieri:Busto has interesting players in pins but imo their MB is weak and chieri always with this beautiful vb,players like butler,storck are good backups

7/8/9:cuneo/firenze/vallefoglia: I like this cuneo they always get a bunch of good players and make such a fight team,firenze upgraded with herbotts and alhassan but the team always stuck in 8th position,vallefoglia good with oh but they need someone better of mancinin as MB and piani and lutz are not ready to bplay against top teams

10:perugia:since they were promoted...they avoided relegation just for a little...they always seems to put a bunch of average or bad players and try to make it work but it is always a failure

11/12:macerata/pinerolo: they didn't do any changes to allow them.to stay another year in A1,their team are weak and players with no level for A1 mostly

• 7/8/9:cuneo/firenze/vallefoglia: I like this cuneo they always get a bunch of good players and make such a fight team,firenze upgraded with herbotts and alhassan but the team always stuck in 8th position,vallefoglia good with oh but they need someone better of mancinin as MB and piani and lutz are not ready to bplay against top teams

Alhassan is defenitly not an upgrade over Beliën:gone::lol:

• Someone stream Conegliano Busto ?!

• Conegliano with Robinson-Gray, Wolosz-Haak.