Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• now i understand why mazzanti didn't give time court in wch to gennari

• Gennari is digging some balls but you can’t use them. It is again free ball for Busto..

But I love to watch this Imoco more, Haak is not performing on high level like other players but it is much more fun to watch it.

• Busto on fire, they are playing really nice tie break. Imoco, while not surprising at all, looks unpolished.

• Busto on fire, they are playing really nice tie break. Imoco, while not surprising at all, looks unpolished.

What a jinx this was, LoL.

They loose 5 points in a row since i write this.

• What a comeback from Conegliano.

Haak played perfectly in tie break.

Santarelli still has many work.

Wolosz is making big holes in block with her fast setting but Gray/Gennari/Robinson are not using them at all. I don’t get it why they attack deep when they can hit sharper angles.
    Block - defence needs to do better, but again it is to early for anything, but I’m so excited to see if this team can level up expectations that We have.

• i wonder why Perugia gave the starter role to someone who just graduated from uni and has zero international experience instead of Giuducci who proved her value already in WCH U19.

That has been endemic to Serie A since I can remember. They dont seem to value their own talent or their agents are just awful. Loveth for example is doing great in Busto, all she needed is an opportunity.

Same for Bergamo, Frosini is better than Lorrayna, whom as of yet has had poor performance, and still she's the starter.

They just appreciate foreign talent more for some reason.

It's like Nikolov is in Seria A with one of best teams. His talent is undeniable but the MVP of the Euro U20 Bovolenta is playing Serie A2.

• imoco ,novara and milano won in tie-break, what a messy night.

Nothing strange for Seria A.
    You will watch a lot of tie breaks and many surprising wins.

• That has been endemic to Serie A since I can remember. They dont seem to value their own talent or their agents are just awful. Loveth for example is doing great in Busto, all she needed is an opportunity.

Same for Bergamo, Frosini is better than Lorrayna, whom as of yet has had poor performance, and still she's the starter.

They just appreciate foreign talent more for some reason.

It's like Nikolov is in Seria A with one of best teams. His talent is undeniable but the MVP of the Euro U20 Bovolenta is playing Serie A2.

If not for Fefe, Romano is still an opposite in Seria A2 and no club in Superlega would ever consider give him a chance to be a starter, even the low level teams. And now he is a world champion and the starter opposite of Piacenza.

Personally, i am glad Loveth leave Imoco and become a starter OH in busto. She has talent among the 2002 generation and she need to be on court to improve. I am sure she will make it in NT after this season.

• Lorrayna has played two games and we're concluding that? lol

Frosini isn't good either. Lorrayna has higher potential.

As of now, Frosini is better and to she has more potential.

For starters, she's 4 years younger and her technique is just better than Lorrayna's, who is mostly about jumping and hitting hard.

Frosini was the best, among Loveth and Gaia, of that very successful U21 squad.

• If not for Fefe, Romano is still an opposite in Seria A2 and no club in Superlega would ever consider give him a chance to be a starter, even the low level teams. And now he is a world champion and the starter opposite of Piacenza.

Personally, i am glad Loveth leave Imoco and become a starter OH in busto. She has talent among the 2002 generation and she need to be on court to improve. I am sure she will make it in NT after this season.

Same. I hate for those players to be either playing A2 or just as backups in Serie A1 teams.

They just need playing time to improve.

I almost wish that they explore other leagues where they can actually play as starters. That's key for their development