Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• Monza is mirror of when some sheik buy football club and that just sign all good players available, without any plan or tactics.

No that would have been Scandicci definitely! And for many years!

• Jordan Larson is officialy in Italy.

Messy or not Monza is second right after Conegliano and with Larson they are gone push Imoco for the rest of the season even harder.

• So sad about her latest problems with injuries. After great 2020/21 season both club and NT, she supposed to be one of the main worldwide volleyball factor, sadly injuries change that perspective. Best wishes and fast recovery to her!

• So sad about her latest problems with injuries. After great 2020/21 season both club and NT, she supposed to be one of the main worldwide volleyball factor, sadly injuries change that perspective. Best wishes and fast recovery to her!

I mean poulter was obviously not totally recovered during world championship like JT. Kiraly should have instead send carlini and Hancock. But look at right now.

• I mean poulter was obviously not totally recovered during world championship like JT. Kiraly should have instead send carlini and Hancock. But look at right now.

Wow, are you really blaming Kiraly for her ACL?😱🤦 Some people are really getting blinded out of their hatred:wall:

• Wow, are you really blaming Kiraly for her ACL?😱🤦 Some people are really getting blinded out of their hatred:wall:

no one is doing that.

but it’s no secret that Jordyn wasn’t 100% during the summer and her return from injury, the one suffered with Busto and her one suffered with USA later on, were both rushed.

• today is the end of the crazy schedule of imoco

Since the beggining of the italian league they were playing every 3 or 4 days,including italian league and supercup and only in november they played 9 games for italian league+supercup against novara

Today is the end of this against scandicci and a tough game,then they are going to play wednesday in CL before going to WCCH and in end december finally they gonna have an easier schedule

• Palaverde is almost sold out for today match between Conegliano - Scandicci.

It is going to be interesting match, last match in Seria A before WCCH starts. I think that today we are gone find out who is going to be start for WCCH.
    To bad Fahr is not gone perform,…

• I watched Bergamo-Pinerolo and besides cheering for Bergamo, I heve to say that Pinerolo woulg have deserved at least one point. Not a high quality match, due to the amount of mistakes but a lot of defenses and long rallies.

Bergamo was nervous and in a rush most of the times, but all the girls that entered managed to give their contribution.

Pinerolo lacks a strong attacker, Zago is still injured. Akrari was amazing!