Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• Besides her being bad, I thought her recent injury is the main reason. She had a terrible injury last round.

It's reported that the injury she suffered (head injury) is taking longer than expected to recover, agree that is surely a factor.

Also, Merete Lutz and Giulia Carraro left Vallefoglia, which took Drews and Lazaro.

• it was too obvious she has no talent to start her pro career as starting setterin serieA. Her manager fooled the club.

If Perugia couldn't see it, they are the ones to be blamed for not the player/manager.🤦 Clubs don't sign with a player blindly right?

• Perugia is a mess. They always sign good names on paper that eventually won't make the transition from group of players to solid team.

This is why I was worried about Dilfer and Samedy going there. They have no patience to develp these players.

• I missed this.

Plummer is over criticized over here, but she's the third best spikers of the league, despite the huge service pressure she has to deal with each game. :rose:

• I think zhu ting deserve the mvp of the month of december

she is doing amazing

• what would be your ideal team of the first half of regular season

Me

Haak/Wolosz

Cazaute/Zhu Ting

Butigan/Folie (?)

Moki

• this Kuznetsova is good. I wonder why she was never part of the Russian NT

Before coming to Cuneo, she was just a mediocre backup OH of Moscow who was very weak at passing.

Apparently she adapted to Seria A1 very well and improved a lot these two seasons, credit to herself and the club/setter.

It's fair to say she became NT material after she joined Cuneo and improved. She was called to train with the NT team last summer with Terzic

• The league’s official yt channel just uploaded a compilation of Orro’s block & ace actions with the title of “Best Setter of First Half Season”, but all her sets in the first 3 minutes of the clip were bad sets lol

• Welcome back Sarah Fahr :heart::rose:

I wish you all the best :drink:

• Bergamo is putting really nice fight against Conegliano. :white: