Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• Congratulations Bergamo! The team fought really hard, what a victory.

It has been years since Bergamo last reached the final four, now they are finally back :heart:

• Did JT just score 26 pts in three set :obey::obey:

I think it was thanks to Eczacıbaşı ♥️

PS: eczacı gets the shit whenever she underperforms so I thought it would be only fair they also get credit when she overperforms 🤷

• He was very successful with Perugia leading the team to several titles when Italy was by very much far the most competitive league in the world. He also won some important titles with the Italian NT in the late 2000s. It's hard to please most of the volleyball fans especially when it comes to coaches. No one is never good enough.

• He was very successful with Perugia leading the team to several titles when Italy was by very much far the most competitive league in the world. He also won some important titles with the Italian NT in the late 2000s. It's hard to please most of the volleyball fans especially when it comes to coaches. No one is never good enough.

I get your point but tell me what you would expect from a Barbolini team, or how many young talents he has helped developing in years. Or what his strategy is. I liked him in his Perugia days but that was 15 years ago. I don’t see anything but mess. When I think of him, I can imagine a team full of starts but no success. Overpaid coach, overpaid players. Leading 24-0 and yet losing. And many more.

He did better when he was the underdog but Novara was awful in the finals in Italy and Pomi didn’t even reach the semi finals.

• I feel very disappointed about Scandicci.Until now,they still dont have a stable lineup. And I dont know why the coach dont use Yaodi to start this match.Does he think Yao is God?she can change the situation when subbed in game points?How can you depend on a setter without decent court time toplay this?how many five sets do they lost?most time they lost because spikees cant have good connections with No77,and Zhu run out her energy.If they want a good result this season,please change the mind.I totally cant understand the coach and the managers of this club

I feel very disappointed about Scandicci.Until now,they still dont have a stable lineup. And I dont know why the coach dont use Yaodi to start this match.Does he think Yao is God?she can change the situation when subbed in game points?How can you depend on a setter without decent court time toplay this?how many five sets do they lost?most time they lost because spikees cant have good connections with No77,and Zhu run out her energy.If they want a good result this season,please change the mind.I totally cant understand the coach and the managers of this club

They do not have a stable line up because all the player is really unstable . Only Zhu is good. Pietrini is worst than ever and she is playing like she is 35 years old and also mingardi is far worst than the amazing last year in Busto. Anthropova is also unstable and now she starts to show what she did the last year ( Does anyone know why she was like that in the start of this season after her really good last season?).

And if all the player are underperforming then sure the coach has a piece . Ok he is a successful coach but he can not manage this team for sure. Both club and coach need a change in my opinion

I agree, people tend to ridicule trainers after a failure, but making it look like as if they were always bad is simply wrong.