Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

I agree. Expecially when she has 2 very tall hitters like Haak and Plummer, that can go over the block at times, there's no need to play crazy fast. Robinson doesn't really fit this fast system neither.

She do not fits at all. It will be really bad for her to stay in Imoco because she will not be ready for the Olympics . Specially mentally bacause the fact that her attacking performaces are so poor effecting her with a really bad way and she can not do something to fix it beacause it is not depends from her.

I know that it will not happen but I think that Parubets it is the perfect player for Imoco next to Plummer.

• I don't know to whom you're referring to, but I don't think lots of people think Plummer is bad. One does not simply say a player that made clutch plays, passed and defended well late when the match was on the line (her tie-break was really on point), is bad. I wouldn't say she played well overall though. But that goes for most of the Conegliano players, they didn't play a good match holistically (I don't know if this is the right word, English native speakers please advice) yesterday.

• I don't know to whom you're referring to, but I don't think lots of people think Plummer is bad. One does not simply say a player that made clutch plays, passed and defended well late when the match was on the line (her tie-break was really on point), is bad. I wouldn't say she played well overall though. But that goes for most of the Conegliano players, they didn't play a good match holistically (I don't know if this is the right word, English native speakers please advice) yesterday.

Definitely not to you. :win:

• I am not sure whether this is the right thread, but I post it anyways.

• I am just watching the firenze vs casalmagiore match

I follow firenze despite being messy and happy how graziani earn her spot in starting six benchin sylves,she's a good blocker and also do good in attack

Well deserved call to NT

• I am just watching the firenze vs casalmagiore match

I follow firenze despite being messy and happy how graziani earn her spot in starting six benchin sylves,she's a good blocker and also do good in attack

Well deserved call to NT

Graziani has grown a lot: she has a very solid block (Very strong against OH, needs improvement against MB) and is improving in attack (although she still has limited technical know-how for high level)...

She's certainly an excellent prospect: she's physically fragile and this has slowed down her growth a bit which could have been much faster...

Her biggest problem is character and approach to the game: she's a very soft and moody player but, since the beginning of the season, she's been improving in this aspect too...

She will be the only player reconfirmed in Florence who will TOTALLY change the entire rooster...

• Graziani has grown a lot: she has a very solid block (Very strong against OH, needs improvement against MB) and is improving in attack (although she still has limited technical know-how for high level)...

She's certainly an excellent prospect: she's physically fragile and this has slowed down her growth a bit which could have been much faster...

Her biggest problem is character and approach to the game: she's a very soft and moody player but, since the beginning of the season, she's been improving in this aspect too...

She will be the only player reconfirmed in Florence who will TOTALLY change the entire rooster...

Do you know if Firenze is getting Acciarri back? I haven't followed Club Italia super closely but she from the little I saw/her overall stats she's had a good season

• Do you know if Firenze is getting Acciarri back? I haven't followed Club Italia super closely but she from the little I saw/her overall stats she's had a good season

Nausica Acciarri will be one of the backup MBs in the next season for Il Bisonte Firenze: these are the rumors circulating in the environment, even if confirmations are still missing...

However she had a good season in A2 with Club Italia and, imho, her return to Florence would be very good...

She do not fits at all. It will be really bad for her to stay in Imoco because she will not be ready for the Olympics . Specially mentally bacause the fact that her attacking performaces are so poor effecting her with a really bad way and she can not do something to fix it beacause it is not depends from her.

I know that it will not happen but I think that Parubets it is the perfect player for Imoco next to Plummer.

But Parubets isn't exactly a fast system player either.

Or should they just abandon this fast set game and just go for higher balls with Lanier as OH 2, setting the middles whenever there's just a chance. All three pin hitters are bangers.

• Milano has started as good as they did in the last match, or even better cause they’ve managed to finally win the set. But…its Milano so nothing can be sure :lol:

• JT started well but her level decreased in this set, maybe try Styiak and give her a breather?

i dont think he will let her play… its Gaspari and he bets only on JT