Eurovision Song Contest 2022

• Hi everyone! It is that part of the year again: Eurovision week!🎉

Who are your favorites? I think Ukraine will be the most obvious winner not only due to political reasons but also because their song is very original. My top 5 pick:

1. Ukraine
    2. Italy
    3. Spain
    4. Poland
    5. Greece

Most handsome top 5:

1. Poland🤤
    2. Italy (both of the singers)
    3. France
    4. Azerbaijan
    5. San Marino
  • My favorites are:

1. Ukraine

2. Italy

3. Sweden

4. Spain

5. Moldova (yeah I liked that one lol :D)

I also liked Serbia a lot.

The Greek singer is really good and looks like a Greek goddess but the song gives so wrong vibes, just copying this part that worries me:

"And we've been living in fear

Close to giving up

But if we die together now

We will always have each other

I won't lose you for another"

So is she saying, instead of breaking up and losing you to someone else, it is better we die together (message: kill your bf and yourself lol). Maybe I am being too sensitive. But I got weird vibes from the video clip too.

• Hahah this is hilarious, I indeed didn't pay attention to the lyrics but the meaning is exactly what you said🤣 also I didn't like her dress, looks like she wore her grandmother's wedding dress😂

Sweden is good indeed but I'm kinda sick of the same style of song they send every year😅

• My favourites from 1st Semi-Final:

1. Ukraine (very original and I love the sound of telenka instrument)

2. Norway (I love both the song and the dance performance)

3. Moldova (folkloristic but still very fresh and original)

4. Armenia

I also like the Austrian song, but their live vocal performance is quite bad. Such a pity cauze this dance song could have had a great potential.

I don't like the Italian song that much.. maybe because I have heard it sooo many times since Sanremo festival in February :wacko: but I actually never really loved it since the first time I listened to it... I think Mahmood has written much better songs than this one.

• The Ukrainian song/performance is good. I also liked the Netherlands song but can't stand watching some little mini-drama. What a distraction. Music is performance for me. I know I could just look away and pretend I'm listening to the radio, but I deduct points for having to do that

• Changed my mind, Spain is my favourite now😂

• That's my guilty pleasure performance, lol.

Im super happy for Poland, almost always we send some total crap and this time we're objectively near the top level-wise (good song, great singer).

Very catchy song, upbeat Eurovision-like! Also great stage show with nice choreography. I think it will be one of the hits of this summer🎉

Poland was one of my top5 ccandidates, pity that they got way lower than my expectations. On the other hand, I might be biased since the singer is super hot 😂

Happy that Ukraine won at the end, well deserved! I wonder if they will be able to organize it next year or host will be UK as number 2🤔

• I also liked the Netherlands song but can't stand watching some little mini-drama. What a distraction. Music is performance for me. I know I could just look away and pretend I'm listening to the radio, but I deduct points for having to do that

I don't follow Eurovision, but IMO our song was really good this year. If you know the story behind the song, you will understand the "drama":) The singer (S10) has a past in psychiatry as a teenager, because she struggled with suicidal thoughts and the voices in her head. S10 about her song: This is a tribute to the sadness and memories that you carry with you. Everyone experiences difficult times in their lives. That's something we all have in common and I hope you will feel less alone when you listen to this song. The song is a love letter to her former self. Knowing where she came from, I think it's a big accomplishment she performed a personal song on such a big stage!

• I don't follow Eurovision, but IMO our song was really good this year. If you know the story behind the song, you will understand the "drama":) The singer (S10) has a past in psychiatry as a teenager, because she struggled with suicidal thoughts and the voices in her head. S10 about her song: This is a tribute to the sadness and memories that you carry with you. Everyone experiences difficult times in their lives. That's something we all have in common and I hope you will feel less alone when you listen to this song. The song is a love letter to her former self. Knowing where she came from, I think it's a big accomplishment she performed a personal song on such a big stage!

I was absolutely rooting for The Netherlands ! (…and for Italy) :heart:

• I don't follow Eurovision, but IMO our song was really good this year. If you know the story behind the song, you will understand the "drama":) The singer (S10) has a past in psychiatry as a teenager, because she struggled with suicidal thoughts and the voices in her head. S10 about her song: This is a tribute to the sadness and memories that you carry with you. Everyone experiences difficult times in their lives. That's something we all have in common and I hope you will feel less alone when you listen to this song. The song is a love letter to her former self. Knowing where she came from, I think it's a big accomplishment she performed a personal song on such a big stage!

I wish she would have sing in English so that all Europe would have understand her story. Without this background, her song was not as strong.

I felt the same for Serbian entry. It looked ridiculous until I googled and read about the background of the song

That's cool. Music Videos Mini-Movies just don't work for me. I think this is much cooler:

• I wish she would have sing in English so that all Europe would have understand her story. Without this background, her song was not as strong.

I felt the same for Serbian entry. It looked ridiculous until I googled and read about the background of the song

Some songs that were in English had good messages but didn’t receive a strong response from the public

Same reaction to the Serbian entry… I went to google it because the song was catchy 😄

• Romania? I love you more than ever now beri♥️ Altinli It wasn't on my top5 but It grew on me, especially after their performance on final day