CEV Champions League 2023

• Normally she is playing as an OH.

• Milena Rasic and Vakifbank reunion is on :)

You really think she'll get back to playing before the end of the season? Judging by her interview with those 2 annoying hosts from a few weeks ago, she barely has time to sleep due to her newborn, let alone try to get back into reasonable shape (especially considering there's no urgency to return).

• You really think she'll get back to playing before the end of the season? Judging by her interview with those 2 annoying hosts from a few weeks ago, she barely has time to sleep due to her newborn, let alone try to get back into reasonable shape (especially considering there's no urgency to return).

She started with fitness trainings i think, but i doubt she will return this season.

With reunion i meant, Vakif will come to Belgrade and she will be able to see her friends in person.

• She started with fitness trainings i think, but i doubt she will return this season.

*Fun fact

She started her fitness trainings with Vanja Bankovic, probably she choose him because he is best in the country for that, but how to leave out the fact that he is also part of Crvena Zvezda + her lifetime best friend Ana Zivojinovic :gone:

It's just my manipulation, but still maybe she will have real reunion with Vakifbank but this time from other side of the net:rose:

• As expected, Vasas BUDAPEST repeated the over all easy win in three sets against that Spanish underdog team and joined pool A with Conegliano, Rzeszow and Mulhouse as underdog.

The last match/pool berth will be decided between Calcit KAMNIK (favorite) and that club from Teneriffe and join the Fenerbahce-Stuttgart-Lodz pool.

• What happened to them? They were solid last season.

StefanS they completely changed lineup?

They beat Tent last year in semifinal, Tent had half team injured but still, they looked solid, stronger than now.

La Laguna also won twice a team from the turkish league

• Hi I just see the men's champions league suscribtion is 9.90 € so almost 10 euros

It gonna be the same for women? I only suscribe in cl period but it is abuse

Fivb is cheaper and includes italian league,ncaa,beach volley,etc

And to pay 10 euros for only champions league

• Hi I just see the men's champions league suscribtion is 9.90 € so almost 10 euros

It gonna be the same for women? I only suscribe in cl period but it is abuse

Fivb is cheaper and includes italian league,ncaa,beach volley,etc

And to pay 10 euros for only champions league

Did you find answer?

If i understand you talk about eurovolley account, i thinks 10euros is monthly fee, and you have all competition included, men and women.

• Did you find answer?

If i understand you talk about eurovolley account, i thinks 10euros is monthly fee, and you have all competition included, men and women.

I mean everything is on eurovolley.tv but anyway

7.99€ monthly fee (all competitions men/women)

15,99€ one time fee for 3 months (-||-)

9.99€ one time fee for entire CEV CL (both men and women)*

*last year that CL pass didn't include the final's