CEV Champions League 2023

• I had no clue on who was playing for Volero but man, I'm quite enjoying the team, so young and so promising

(When I turned in I thought C.Thompson was setting for Volero, Kobzar gave me the vibes:lol:)

• I had no clue on who was playing for Volero but man, I'm quite enjoying the team, so young and so promising

(When I turned in I thought C.Thompson was setting for Volero, Kobzar gave me the vibes:lol:)

Well if the things were different, Russia would be the real threat with all those youngsters coming in… and Fedorovsteva, Kuznetsova, Voronkova, Parubets :whistle:

• haak in french league = akimova in french league

she has to manage her options as good as haak to reach to elite level. novara would be great for her but I think sb community will try to milk a turkish club. (and novara is poor)

kobzar is much more talented than thompson. she was much much better than orro in this game. she will be better setter than her brother.

biggest disappointment of the year is jordan thompson by far.

• Volero Russia won it!

Love how they won against a team that underestimated them by playing with mixed team.

Hope to see Akimova in Italy or Turkey asap. Kobzar also played well, she would fit perfectly in Russian style of play, steady high balls to both pins, occasionally some slide attacks when reception was good.

• Well, I didn't saw that coming. I thought Monza, er, Milano was the better team in paper. Larson entered the game way too late to turn things around for her team and she wasn't able to do much. Everything is working well on Volero's side. I enjoyed their game today! I think the libero did pretty well. As well as Kochurina and of course, Akimova. Congrats to them.

• Van Aalen is playing great once again, I hope she can show the same level in NT this summer :flower: If she makes wise career choices she can become a world class setter in the next few years I think.

I would like a bit more creativity though:) Her setting to the middle, especially in front, is pretty good! Unfortunately she uses the safe option too much (IMO) and sets the pins.

• I would like a bit more creativity though:) Her setting to the middle, especially in front, is pretty good! Unfortunately she uses the safe option too much (IMO) and sets the pins.

I think that's pretty much what the coach wants. Throughout the match I think sometimes a little less speed and a little more precision instead would have been better, so that's a thing she still needs to work on, but she made so much improvement in the last 1.5 years that I have no doubt she'll also get better in that aspect.

• Very good 5-setter between Crvena Zvezda and Potsdam. This is matches we all want to watch. Momentum of the game was shifted few time during the game.

Connection SVH with OHs was great, also Cirovic with Markovic. Taubner started great, but after one block she got frustrated.

P.S Sadly both game tonight was in the same time.

• Very good 5-setter between Crvena Zvezda and Potsdam. This is matches we all want to watch. Momentum of the game was shifted few time during the game.

Connection SVH with OHs was great, also Cirovic with Markovic. Taubner started great, but after one block she got frustrated.

P.S Sadly both game tonight was in the same time.

I think Potsdam is currently out of shape and without captain Emonts, usually they should win in three in Belgrade, bets were clearly for Potsdam by the way.