CEV Champions League 2023

• I really like Aybüke defenses:heart:

• Wow, that was an embarrassing score.:gone::rolll:

• Yes and no. They alternated each other in a few matches as Gabi was younger, had firepower and didn't particularly mess the reception line (but has way less experience). Then Logan got injured (she was underperforming a bit imo) and Gabi finished the season as great protagonist. We all know the after story:drink:

Logan just got in Brazil and was bombarded with media attention (and everybody knows she hated public exposure) and had a hard time adjusting to the playing schedule since all the matches started so late at night. Then she tore her ligaments.. A really unfortunate season

• Logan just got in Brazil and was bombarded with media attention (and everybody knows she hated public exposure) and had a hard time adjusting to the playing schedule since all the matches started so late at night. Then she tore her ligaments.. A really unfortunate season

She knew all that about the league because she had already played in Brazil before. Poor Logan...

• She knew all that about the league because she had already played in Brazil before. Poor Logan...

Yeah like her first international season.. It was actually horrible for her.. I’m sure you’ve seen the videos of her asking the cameraman to stop filming while she’s running on the treadmill..

I’m not saying Brazilians did anything wrong.. don’t come @ me. She had a hard time because of all of those circumstances

• What a point by De Gennaro :white::white:at 23:17

What a vision of the court she has...amazing. Once again showing that a libero is much more than cold reception and defence statistics.

• If Arina improve reception she Will bê the best OH in the world but i think that reception isnt something easy tô improve. Natália was a beast on attack in a Young early age but was never good on reception.

Yes reception is probably hardest element of volleyball to excel at but we have many good examples in the past to prove that it is indeed possible. Neither Zhu nor KYK were good receivers at Arina's age but they turned out to be decent passers after 25 years old. Same could be said for Hande or Mari as well

• CEV stats: Cansu Özbay 11 points XD

*They are already corrected :D