CEV Champions League 2023

• Not just because of this match, but both Daalderop and Bajema are missed transfers for Vakifbank.

If we keep the profile of the players, then it should have been Frantti and with her maybe Cazaute as an all around player.

• how many errors did she have today…

10, 7 from attack and 3 from serve, also 4 times being blocked. It should be within the expected range of error from her, it’s just no one else from the team could score.
    Nika being the 2nd best scorer but only had 12 points in a 5 set match. Kubra was exceptionally good in the first two sets but disappeared completely afterwards. And in the whole tiebreak, both MBs received ZERO set…

• Not just because of this match, but both Daalderop and Bajema are missed transfers for Vakifbank.

If we keep the profile of the players, then it should have been Frantti and with her maybe Cazaute as an all around player.

It Zhu only signed one year with Scandicci, hope she can be back to Vakif next season. They both need each other.

• It Zhu only signed one year with Scandicci, hope she can be back to Vakif next season. They both need each other.

Egonu - Zhu - Gabi, i don't like this, LoL. It's too good.

• I think polish is little weaker than last few years, especially Chemik

IMO Chemik is weaker but overall the best Polish team its better than Chemik was in last years... And the bad Chemik in this season its better than Second or third best Polish teams..

• On Cev instagram there is a vídeo about Potsdam vs Vakif and its possível tô see a Lot of massive blocks over Bajema lol

• IMO Chemik is weaker but overall the best Polish team its better than Chemik was in last years... And the bad Chemik in this season its better than Second or third best Polish teams..

The problem they can't be consistent in one season all

In 2021 chemik was supreme,last year developres and this lodz

• Seeing what is happening to Vakif and what has happened to USA last year does make you question whether that "this is what happens when you lose MBH" meme is really just a meme...

• After watching parts of the first 1.5 sets I never thought Potsdam could win this :white::super: Even without Gabi and Zehra Vakifbank should have enough quality to win, but I'm glad they didn't. Potsdam is a very likeable team again this season, and even though I'm not at all a fan of his behavior many times, Hernandez seems to be doing a very good job as coach there.

• I'm watching 3rd set of vb match and what the f... happened in that set?

I didn't arrived at the half of set and all was service errors,rotation errors,receive mistakes spikes going out

Awful not even amateur teams do that

• I'm so pissed Hester Jasper didn't got any chances under Selinger past 2 summers:mad: Also van Aalen showing she deserved more chances. She outplayed Cansu big time today!

• Vakıfbank was missing two star today, Gabi and Zehra. I guess they had minor injuries.

They may tolerate Zehra but Gabi has no backup. I am surprised they didn't have any move during the season break.

they should have signed Anthi instead of Nika or Bajema. She could have done so much better, at least on attacking.

When I said this 6-8 months ago, most people on this forum were intensely opposed to me, but most people agrees right now.:S

I am not saying anthi is really good option for vakif but considering the other options like herbots and nika.....

Anyways, Vakif's priority should be renewing with Bartch.

Neither Daalderop nor Herbots are at the Vakifbank level. Somehow, Vakif should convince bartsch and renew her contract.

• Vakıfbank was missing two star today, Gabi and Zehra. I guess they had minor injuries.

They may tolerate Zehra but Gabi has no backup. I am surprised they didn't have any move during the season break.

I don't think the middles were the problem today. The clear issue is setting (but nothing they can do about that) and errors attacks out of system. Also passing but at the transition game was killing Vakifbank.