CEV Champions League 2023

• they should have signed Anthi instead of Nika or Bajema. She could have done so much better, at least on attacking.

When I said this 6-8 months ago, most people on this forum were intensely opposed to me, but most people agrees right now.:S

Well captain obvious you were definitely not the only one. Many users here already pointed out that both Nika and Bajema are same type of player and aren't on the level to play a team like Vakıfbank. Especially considering only local OH they had on the bench was Derya, they were doomed to suffer at this position.

Anthi was the best attacking OH last season in Turkish league so it was no brainer. I don't think this is really a good topic for a "I told you so" moment

• Well captain obvious you were definitely not the only one. Many users here already pointed out that both Nika and Bajema are same type of people and aren't on the level to play a team like Vakıfbank. Especially considering only local OH they had on the bench was Derya, they were doomed to suffer at this position.

Anthi was the best attacking OH last season in Turkish league so it was no brainer. I don't think this is really a good topic for a "I told you so" moment

then before reading my post go and the read the discussion. look how many people think Nika is the better choice at that time lol

edit: ı am not saying ı was the only one but you twisted the words.

• People coming for Nika's throat whenever she doesn't attack 50%. (nevermind that nobody on the team was playing great)

Both previous two CL matches (against Potsdam and Novara) Nika got MVP award, where were y'all then?

If you look at the score sheet for today' s match, Nika had the best receiving stats of both teams (52% pos), including the liberos, despite most receptions on her team.

I agree her attack was worse than other matches in past month, but same counts for every player today.

• then before reading my post go and the read the discussion. look how many people think Nika is the better choice at that time lol

There might be some people expecting more from Nika after her good season in Novara. But both her and Bajema's liability at reception was brought here many many times and it was discussed that this will be Vakifbank's weak spot this season

• in tie break she is 0/7 on attack and -2 wl... that's why people critize her.

• Every player playing at Vakıfbank is expected to play at the highest level and expectations are rightly very high and Nika and Bajema are definitely not players of a format that meets these expectations

Derya as the only local OH in addition with a nasty reception is a huge mistake of Vakıfbank, I'm sure Tuğba would give much more than Nika or Bajema :)

• ŁKS Commercecon Łódź (POL) – Tenerife La Laguna (ESP) 3:0(25:16, 25:14, 25:20)
    ŁKS: Gryka (15), Witkowska (8), Diouf (11), Ratzke (1), Scuka (8), Piasecka (8), Drabek (libero) oraz Krawczyk, Dróżdż, Hryszczuk (2), Gajer (1)
    La Laguna: Nsunguimina (7), Aranda Munoz (5), Lengweiler (4), Arredondo (8), Wolowicz (8), Kanas (7), Llabres (libero) oraz Aran Claveria

• Gabi on the bench again. She was warming up today, though, so I'm guessing she's better. She should be available for the match against Fenerbahce.

• So many service faults, but eventually Stuttgart takes the first set 32-30:white: