CEV Champions League 2023

• Thanks fener for proving me wrong. With de gennaro and cook on court, I wasn’t expecting such serve pressure would remain.

Also, I was expecting a block fest on Vargas and probably she conceded none! That’s a first I guess.

I am still not sure about the second leg as fener has the highest ceiling but a lower bottom than its competition in terms of performance potential.

At least we have a fresher contender in town.

kudos to terzic for his ability and vision to sign these three wonder kids.

• "in a good day Fenerbahçe can beat anyone with 3-0 easily." :))

• AMAZING result. Ana Cristina is just amazing. If she continues like this she will be the OH next to Gabi in the Brazilian NT. For me she has clearly more potential than Julia B.

As for Imoco I did not expect such a shame. And of course an other big derby ends up with 3 0. We are just unluchy guys:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

For the next game I am waiting a golden set . Generally I have to say that Robinson has some bad matches in a row and I am waiting something much better from her.

• What a level this was, fucking amazing. Besides their well know abilities in serve/block and attack, they were much more than good enough in all other aspects, such as floor defense, reception,...

Macris maybe the only player with so so moments, but even she was far above with just doing the job level, with great balance and usage of Fener's insane wings.

Ana Cristina incredibly stable and efficient, but not a relevation for me, her talent such as Terzic's plans to increase her playing time have long been known (he talked about it exactly a year ago, and I reported it here), not only that she will stay in Fenerbahce, but is gradually consolidating as a pillar of the game. Her calmness at the reception with a couple of inevitable mistakes, really amazing.

No one else did it, but Terzic deserves more than kudos, amazing selection and work with this girls in this two years. His stamp is so obvious, it's obviously a hard skill that many don't want or can't notice.

Still this is far from done job, it will be harder in Palaverde, but Fener tactics are simple, they play their best game and they have no opponents.

• I don’t think Macris was magic, in fact, she was subpar at best. We have seen how good she can play, I hope she’ll be at her best next week.

As for middle contribution, it was obviously their game plan and it worked. Macris involves middles constantly, that’s her style.

• I don’t think Macris was magic, in fact, she was subpar at best. We have seen how good she can play, I hope she’ll be at her best next week.

As for middle contribution, it was obviously their game plan and it worked. Macris involves middles constantly, that’s her style.

I was going to say this but I have a history of not liking her so I figured I’d get attacked. She had some really poor stretches where her hitters saved her.

• the real test for Fener would be when Imoco in playing well. They were obviously having a bad day in this match.

Anna C managed to improve on her pass while Arina's pass was still terrible. Is it a coaching problem or a learning skill on Arina's part?

I forgot Haak played. She looked so ordinary.

• Now We have a better understanding of how great these two are in receiving and defending :super::super:

• What a great pre-game photo:gone:

• FB its like Cuban's women NT imo. If The others teams let FB playing ahead in the score it was done.

In First place Arina and Second Vargas aré the ones collecting aces and putting FB ahead in the score and making things "easy".

Ana Cristina was really stable today. The MVP could bê to anyone of The 3 pins.

"in a good day Fenerbahçe can beat anyone with 3-0 easily." :))

Anna C managed to improve on her pass while Arina's pass was still terrible. Is it a coaching problem or a learning skill on Arina's part?

I think the second because she did not improved at all these two seasons in Fenerbahce. Maybe Terzic does not help her so much. I see that a lot of times he try to hide her and that is not right. She will not learn like this.