CEV Champions League 2023

• Turkish fans must be thrilled after these performances, but after this disasterclass from Santarelli, I don't know if I would be that excited for the NT season:whistle:

I mean pretty much all the Turkish players besides Vargas were not helpful into helping their team qualify except for cansu the first match

• Fenerbahce's roster is pretty competitive this season.

Vargas is 24-years-old, but Fedorovtseva and Cristina are even younger, only 19-years-old and talented.

• Ok, this is was humiliating.

25-15.

A massacre on serve, and the players from bench going on court to celebrate even though the game hasn't end. LOL

Superb performance for Fener girls, they did everything well, making Conegliano looks like an junior team, I'm mesmerized, don't even need the MB's, because Arina, Ana and Vargas did literally everything.

From Conegliano, the worst for sure is Santarelli, Plummer kill any chance the team had and he just watched all along.

• De Kruijf still being on court with such a performance is an insult to Lubian and Squarcini :aww:

Both Plummer and De Krujif.

I still can’t believe how Santarelli has put together starting six after they destroyed them in Turkey with their service.

• five sets in a row facing Arina's serve with only two front court attackers (one of which is Plummer)

absolutely shambolic coaching.

Hey He even made better decision, He put Gray as sub :gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone:

• Hey He even made better decision, He put Gray as sub :gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone:

tbf my point wasnt really about Plummer/Gray (i was more annoyed at Plummer's general flopping)

FB has started in the same rotation every single set.... meanwhile Santarelli started with Haak in the backcourt every single set... and that early service run from Arina ruined every single set because there was no one to side out. It's just shambolic coaching.

• I want to see Buse Unal at least once with A team as starter.

• Lazareva is pretty average (in a bad way lol). Current Akimova I think is better

• Despite their dissapointing games in QFs, I think Eczacibasi can slow down this FB since they have a relatively solid receiving line compared to rest of the teams qualified. With others, if FB serves like this, their chances are very low.