CEV Champions League 2023

• Not only is this win amazing for keeping their CL dreams alive… but it’s a huge boost to their confidence, and a shook to Fener’s confidence before the semifinals in TL. Especially after being demolished so many times before, and Fener feeling invincible.. now things look different

• ecza is abolutely more weak than fener, for me vakif is going to win 3 - 0.

Ecza doesnt have obvious weaknesses, Fener is weak in reception and handling preasure, Ecza’s only weakness is incosistency, they themselves. If Ecza shows up to play and Simge performs Vakif cant do much, they can beat Vakif like they did in 2 matches in TL

If Vakif catches them on Hande/Simge bad day they gonna go 3-0 easily though

• Guidetti is the best coach when he is focused....

but I feel Eczacıbaşı will beat them in the final.

• I can’t favour fener for the kupa volley and the league against Vakif with this mentality after this crushing defeat. Man what a turn around. Seems feners ace game does not happen so consistently and there are off days. This exposes the weak MB blocking

• It’s really time for Eda to hang it up it seems. She was just terrible today and hasn’t had many good games that I’ve seen lately

• No one in Fener was good. This is really a team. When one is down, all of them are down. When they're good, everyone is excellent. Rocking to the same music. No one saves the day. Even Arina's serve is not threatening.

Fetisova should make an interesting transfer. I remember her nerve wracking performance when they booked the olympic ticket against Korea for Tokyo. Takes nerve of steel to do that. Something Eda's children may not have yet.

• I can’t favour fener for the kupa volley and the league against Vakif with this mentality after this crushing defeat. Man what a turn around. Seems feners ace game does not happen so consistently and there are off days. This exposes the weak MB blocking

Turkish league and Turkish cup games will be different, Ogbogu's block made a huge difference for Vakif today but she most likely won't play during local games since vakıf can't afford to put Derya in reception line against Fener's servers. I still think fener will get one or two cups this season.

• It’s really time for Eda to hang it up it seems. She was just terrible today and hasn’t had many good games that I’ve seen lately

When others said same thing about Maja, you lost your head:aww:

She didn't have a good game today but Eda's experience and leadership is very important for this young

team. I hope she will play in NT in Paris as well 💪

• they are still the favorite in the turkish league, ogbogu relieves vakıfbank's game a lot but they cant use her in the turkish league.

• That's why fener fans hate Terzic. They build 3 different team for Terzic in 5 years but has no meaningfull trophy until now. Before Terzic, Fener usually win a cup per a year. he has all guns to win champions league but just chose to watch the game in front side.

• When others said same thing about Maja, you lost your head:aww:

She didn't have a good game today but Eda's experience and leadership is very important for this young

team. I hope she will play in NT in Paris as well 💪

completely different positions and maja has never had the equivalent of scoring ONE point in a do or die match. Maja is still capable of great matches. I’m not sure Eda is

• I'll be honest: I used to consider Santarelli a better tactician than Gio, but seeing how brilliantly the latter designed a countermeasure to something the former had no answer to...well, it makes me feel a bit better. :win:

And it really is a good, legitimate way to compare their prowess: both going against the hottest show on earth this spring, and seeing what they will come up with...it's best thing short of going against each other.