Turkey - Efeler Ligi 2022/2023

• You know Oguzhan Tarakci was supposed to join Halkbank but signed with Fenerbahce instead. It turns out he is injured so Halkbank decided not to hire him. I don’t know details of his injury, although I wonder why Fener hired him, injured or not. He joined Halkbank last season as well as Hernandez sub but when Hernandez broke his finger, instead of having Oguzhan as starter, they hired a Serbian OPP. And Oguzhan left for Altekma mid season.

• You know Oguzhan Tarakci was supposed to join Halkbank but signed with Fenerbahce instead. It turns out he is injured so Halkbank decided not to hire him. I don’t know details of his injury, although I wonder why Fener hired him, injured or not. He joined Halkbank last season as well as Hernandez sub but when Hernandez broke his finger, instead of having Oguzhan as starter, they hired a Serbian OPP. And Oguzhan left for Altekma mid season.

Yeah I heard the same. And I was surprised why would they hire him again when they didn't even use him last season instead hired another foreign OPP.

He was cut from Mediterranean Games as well. Why Fenerbahçe hired him if he is injured?

Anyway I really really hope Kaan will be full time starter, finally. He deserves it.

• Emre Tayaz signed for another year with Altekma.

Muzaffer Yonet, Francisco Wallyson, Kevin Saar, and Georgi Tatarov to Altekma.

Hugo Hamacher and Maxim Buculjevic left the team. I thought Hugo was going to stay for another season but he left for France after all.

• I really don’t understand why they hired Selcuk. What do you expect from him? I don’t think he is cheap. Why waste your time and money as if you haven’t learnt your lessons? I would have gone with Orcun.

As for Muzaffer, I think he was playing for Arkas in junior categories and Galatasaray wanted him and paid a good sum, the idea was to prepare him for the future. I don’t know what they saw in him but If he were any good, Arkas wouldn’t let him go to begin with lol and now Muzaffer left. Great planning as always.

Except Arkas, all big teams are big failures when it comes to caring for their young prospects.

• I really don’t understand why they hired Selcuk. What do you expect from him? I don’t think he is cheap. Why waste your time and money as if you haven’t learnt your lessons? I would have gone with Orcun.

As for Muzaffer, I think he was playing for Arkas in junior categories and Galatasaray wanted him and paid a good sum, the idea was to prepare him for the future. I don’t know what they saw in him but If he were any good, Arkas wouldn’t let him go to begin with lol and now Muzaffer left. Great planning as always.

Except Arkas, all big teams are big failures when it comes to caring for their young prospects.

Galatasaray is a team who lost Adis's license because of a stupid mistake, which could be biggest loss in their volleyball branch history. They really are known to be terrible with youth contracts😂

• It was reported that Emre Tayaz renewed with Altekma but he just posted a goodbye message on his IG.

Maybe his next destination is Galatasaray?

This was so confusing. I guess he had to make it official to stop everyone from thinking he renewed:lol:

• Well, Altekma shared that they renewed with him. Interesting.

I think he is Ziraat’s player, or was. At least that’s what I was told before.

I think he is from Ziraatbank Academy but not sure if he still is a Ziraatbank player. They don't need him tho, Bedirhan Faik Samet will be starters and Burakhan is coming back. He would be the 4th option.

It could be Arkas as well