Turkey - Efeler Ligi 2022/2023

• Cizre just announced bunch of names. Roster is updated. Libero Semih Çelik renewed with Tokat as well. So thats weird.

Nice and interesting to see Taha Erden here

• Anyone recognize the guy in 3rd photo? Erhan Hamarat?

🤤

• Really curious about Arkas's foreigners. We didnt hear anything about their OPP. I expect a MB as well. Their OHs are very solid. If they can find a decent OPP they will be very dangerous.

Anyone heard anything about their OPP or MB?

I have been trying my "sources" but to no avail. No one heard anything about Arkas getting a new OPP. This makes me wonder if Burutay, Hoag, Mirza, and Efe will play with Trentino style, without a real OPP.

• I have been trying my "sources" but to no avail. No one heard anything about Arkas getting a new OPP. This makes me wonder if Burutay, Hoag, Mirza, and Efe will play with Trentino style, without a real OPP.

Efe can easily play as a 'regular' opposite tho (even if that's not optimal from perspective of your NT), Lavia in Trentino is non-existent from 1st zone on out of system plays.

It's interesting to see few Poles in Turkey, the last time with Konarski and Kurek in Ziraat it didn't end up too well.

• Efe can easily play as a 'regular' opposite tho (even if that's not optimal from perspective of your NT), Lavia in Trentino is non-existent from 1st zone on out of system plays.

It's interesting to see few Poles in Turkey, the last time with Konarski and Kurek in Ziraat it didn't end up too well.

He did very well as OPP two seasons ago when he first debuted but I don’t think it is best for his career considering Adis is the main OPP in our NT. To be honest, at this point, I just want him to get back safely and have a injury-less career. Mirza’s receiving and defense skills are pretty bad but I am not sure if he is as efficient as he is on position 4 on position 2 and 1. Burutay played as receiving OPP when he joined Arkas mid season.

I look forward to seeing Poles in Turkey. Efeler Ligi is more balanced and entertaining compare to Sultanlar Ligi, albeit the level is lower. I was so disappointed by Ziraat that season but on another hand, it wasn’t like it was their first disappointing season. Their strategy was throw lots of $$$ to your opponents successful player and expect good results, naturally it did not work.

• I was thinking that when I asked about their OPP. They might not get a OPP. I think they OHs are too good, they just need a decent help from OPP. They could even win the league.

Efe and Mirza definitely should be playing OHs.

I really really hope Efe Mandıracı will make a good come back. No more injuries please. I think he is on WCH roster but probably will miss it.