2022 FIVB Challenger Cup

• Czech training squad

MB: Blažková Lucie, Jehlářová Magdaléna, Koulisiani Ela, Šimáňová Pavlína, Trnková Veronika
    L: Digrinová Daniela, Dostálová Veronika
    S: Bajusz Simona, Baumruková Tiziana, Valková Kateřina
    OH: Bukovská Magdalena, Faltínová Klára, Hodanová Eva, Kossányiová Andrea, Mlejnková Michaela, Pavlíková Denisa

"Universal": Kojdová Petra, Orvošová Gabriela

• It is impossible to play with Turkish NT before the Challenger Cup

First, there is no annoucement for Islamic Solidarity Games' roster so far. Team will not gather up 3 weeks before (even when you are host country)

Second, 10 days remaining to Challange Cup. How could be manage 3 friendly matches in that period.

I think that director guy is mentioned before the WCH22, these matches will be held in Croatia, according the news. I suppose before the friendly tournament in Napoli around second week of September (with participating of Italy, Serbia, and Poland), our NT will stop by in Croatia for these matches.

• this is an older article (july 10)

but the way this is phrased... makes it seem like before the challenger cup... so it must be not the senior turkish NT

"Preparations for this competition started today in Zadar, and in addition to Samanta, two other great players will join us - Lucija Mlinar and Ema Strunjak. We will also play three friendly matches against the Turks in Zadar - said Frane Žanić , director of the national team."

• I don't know about possibility or impossibility about this game, but he clearly refer these friendlies to Challenger Cup and not to WCH.

• Czech training squad

MB: Blažková Lucie, Jehlářová Magdaléna, Koulisiani Ela, Šimáňová Pavlína, Trnková Veronika
    L: Digrinová Daniela, Dostálová Veronika
    S: Bajusz Simona, Baumruková Tiziana, Valková Kateřina
    OH: Bukovská Magdalena, Faltínová Klára, Hodanová Eva, Kossányiová Andrea, Mlejnková Michaela, Pavlíková Denisa

"Universal": Kojdová Petra, Orvošová Gabriela

Any info why Grabovska is not there? :what:

• Team Puerto Rico is going to be such a flop

Here's who I have seen so far

S: Valentin, Ray Santos

OH: Enright, Pilar Victoria, Valeria Vazquez-Gomez, Alondra Vazquez

Opp: Genesis Collazo

MB: Diana Reyes, Neira Ortiz, Paola Rojas

L: Nomaris Velez, Shara Venegas

Missing a MB... and supposedly U18 Pan Am best scorer Grace Lopez (OH/Opp) is joining them.

(supposedly) No Abercrombie, Santana... flop. (even some of the other non-mainstream players seem to be #choices)

• they have 2 starting mb,setters,libero and 1 oh

But the problem is the opp,after ocasio retired,they had chance they find prieto but she get pregnant and put volleyball aside,then they convinced abercrombie,these 2 players with one parent of puerto rico but never lived there

And brittany did good,but puerto rico don't have another opposite

• Team Croatia:

Setters: Klara Perić and Lea Deak

Opposites: Samanta Fabris and Mika Grbavica

Outside hitters: Lucija Mlinar, Laura Miloš, Dijana Karatović, Natalija Tomić, Josipa Marković

Middle blockers: Beta Dumančić, Martina Šamadan, Ema Strunjak, Božana Butigan

Libero: Izabela Štimac

• they have 2 starting mb,setters,libero and 1 oh

But the problem is the opp,after ocasio retired,they had chance they find prieto but she get pregnant and put volleyball aside,then they convinced abercrombie,these 2 players with one parent of puerto rico but never lived there

And brittany did good,but puerto rico don't have another opposite

huh? Paulina was born there.

• I didnt know Tchoudjang-Nana and Bassoko both retired from the NT... maybe Puerto Rico will be fine lol

Moma yes last year so sad....

Normally yes,both team didn't have practise games so are in equal conditions and pur should win