Chinese Female Superleague 2022/2023 (with 2022 Chinese National Championship)

• From what I've seen so far Lazovic + Casanova (Beijing) > Rabadzhieva + Cleger (Shandong). The later two was more error prone, but also seem to have possible injuries hence them sitting out some games.

Wished Cikiriz (Yunnan) was on a good team to get a better idea of what her true performance would've been like.

• From what I've seen so far Lazovic + Casanova (Beijing) > Rabadzhieva + Cleger (Shandong). The later two was more error prone, but also seem to have possible injuries hence them sitting out some games.

Wished Cikiriz (Yunnan) was on a good team to get a better idea of what her true performance would've been like.

Lazovic is a useful player to have in any team, being a versatile all-rounder. It's not surprising that she's in the Serbian NT.

If she had arrived earlier, I suspect Beijing would be even higher up in the standings table. I think Lazovic will look forward to tomorrow's match between Beijing and Shenzhen...she'll have a chance to catch up with the other Serbians. Maybe she'll tell them about the tasty beijing duck she has eaten :lol:

• Final Standings after Phase 1 of CVL (Updated on 14 Dec 2022) Pool A teams *

Top 8 Teams in bold.

TeamPts.
    MPMWML3-03-13-22-31-30-3
    1Tianjin*391313-121----
    2Shenzhen*3213112731--2
    3Shanghai30131125241-1
    4Jiangsu3013103721111
    5Fujian271394711112
    6Beijing*261385521221
    7Shandong*241376512221
    8Liaoning*20136733-214
    9Sichuan*101358122--8
    10Guangdong1213493-1126
    11Henan9133101-22-8
    12Zhejiang*71321111-137
    13Yunnan313112--1138
    14Hebei213-13---238

• Schedule for today and tomorrow (last 2 days of Pool A matches and Completion of

Phase 1) times are gmt +8

12 Dec

14:30. Shenzhen. vs. Beijing *

17:00. Zhejiang. vs. Sichuan

19:30. Shandong. vs. Tianjin

13 Dec

14:30. Zhejiang. vs Shandong

17:00. Sichuan. vs. Liaoning

19:00. Beijing. vs. Tianjin

* Shenzhen needs a win to remain in position 2 of the standings table and avoid meeting Tianjin in Pool G in Phase 2.

Ironically, if Beijing wins, they will go position 5 and go to Pool G. But if they lose against Shenzhen, but beat Tianjin tomorrow (which is unlikely) they will still be promoted. So for them there is nothing to lose in losing =O

** According to CVA notices, Pool G comprise positions 1,4,5,8 and Pool H 2,3,6,7.

volleySrb

• Russia Volleyball Federation announced that Russia and China will have some type of event/competition together in April of 2023.

This WorldofVolley link states that it'll be Russian Clubs and Chinese Clubs both male and female. But I seen a Chinese article post that it'll be China's Men's NT and China's Youth Women's NT rather than the main senior NT. Probably still in the works so more details will come closer to the schedule.

other rumors: ( though I think the rumors should be in the main thread of Chinese NT 2023 or Chinese men's NT 2023 )

Maxim Mikhaylov said that in April, 2023, other clubs of Russian League will be still playing more important matches. There will be no time to play these friendly matches / warm-ups with Chinese NT or clubs.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• They did it. :) Its second stage 3 or 6 games?

• I secretly hope that Li Yingying will come to some club in Europe after the end of the Chinese League :heart:

• They did it. :) Its second stage 3 or 6 games?

:) Short answer : 3

Lols...Long answer as follows...

According to tomen ’s earlier post, Stage 2 has 2 parts...

Firstly the four teams of Pool G and H will play a single round robin among themselves...and establish..G1,2,3,4 and H1,2,3,4

This will be followed by the quarterfinals:

G1-H4, G3-H2, G2-H3, G4-H1 (to be played on best of three basis)

Winners will advance to semi finals playoffs (best of three) in Stage 3

There is also a simple round robin for Pool K which comprise teams from positions 9 to 14 in the Stage 1 standings table. K1 - K4 will advance to 9th to 12th playoffs in Stage 3

tomen Tomen, is this accurate ? thanks :)

• Not Tianjin dominating :what:

• it would closer if Shandong can improve their reception...

For Tianjin, Yaodi’s setting is just only so so....

Shandong went down tamely, 0-3... Digging can also be improved :(

Is there any team at all that can at least give a better challenge to Tianjin?