Chinese Female Superleague 2022/2023 (with 2022 Chinese National Championship)

• Jaksic is not best setter? I will never watch chinese league again.

You could see this: the ranking of best lineups: (OH and MB: Top 10 + foreign players in Top 10, OP, S and L: Top 5)

http://www.volleychina.org/b/2…doc-imxznxhc3297443.shtml

PS: Jaksic didn't play well.

Best OHs: 1 Li Ying-ying 2 Miao Yi-wen 3 Han Wen-ya 4 Zhong Hui 5 Wu Meng-jie 6 Zhuang Yu-shan 7 Wang Yi-fan 8 Sara Klisura 9 Katarina Lazovic 10 Chen Xi-yue 11 Samantha Bricio 12 Zhuang Xin-ru 13 Tang Xin

Best MBs: 1 Hristina Vuchkova 2 Wang Yuan-yuan 3 Yang Han-yu 4 Xue Yi-zhi 5 Gao Yi 6 Liang Wei-fan 7 Chen Hou-yu 8 Mariya Kirilyuk 9 Zhang Shi-qi 10 Zeng Jie-ya 11 Cao Ting-ting 12 Wang Si-jia

Best OPs: 1 Melissa Vargas 2 Zhou Ye-tong 3 Zheng Yi-xin 4 Ana Cleger 5 Chen Pei-yan 6 Wang Yin-di 7 Heidy Alvarez Casanova 8 Dajana Boskovic 9 Sun Xiao-xuan

Best Setters: 1 Yao Di 2 Diao Lin-yu 3 Xu Xiao-ting 4 Wang Yu-qing 5 Yu Jia-rui 10 Ana Jaksic - except N/A, she is only better than Zhao Ya-lun (Beijing) and Cai Xiao-qing (Henan, both OH and S).

Best Liberos: 1 Tijana Milojevic 2 Yang Yu-ning 3 Wang Meng-jie 4 Wang Min 5 Zheng Xin-yi 7 Wang Wei-yi - she got the best libero only because she is Chinese and Shanghai VC is in Top 4. Wait! Why isn't Zheng Xin-yi the best libero!!!

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Honestly Shanghai did better than I expected. When other teams were signing multiple foreigners and they only went with Bricio I thought their luck was out. Bricio came in and did her thing, but Zhong Hui really made some major strides in improvements this season and I hope she makes the main roster this summer.

• Honestly Shanghai did better than I expected. When other teams were signing multiple foreigners and they only went with Bricio I thought their luck was out. Bricio came in and did her thing, but Zhong Hui really made some major strides in improvements this season and I hope she makes the main roster this summer.

They played well throughout the campaign....there was only a tiny glitch (imo) ... they replaced Yindi with Ouyang xixi in leg 2 of the final match, the commentator said they wanted to strengthen reception and passing. That may be the case, but Ouyang is not as effective as Yindi in the front and Yindi was their top scorer in leg 1. Anyway I feel that Yindi has done enough, as did Zhong Hui to deserve NT selection.

• Vargas expressed that she would like to join Tianjin again next season. Add that with the likelihood of Zhu coming back home surely with Tianjin. Zhu-Li-Vargas 8|

This is Tianjin's best bet to participate in a Club World Championship. Obviously the other areas are still going to need a lot of work. For libero, Zhu convinces Castillo to follow or get Wang Simin. They need a good foreign middle, Wang YY and Zhang Shiqi ain't going to cut it. Even if Yuan joins I would still add one for depth. Maybe even get an extra setter too.

Would be sad to see them have Zhu-Li-Vargas just to dominate the Chinese League and that's it. <X

• Vargas expressed that she would like to join Tianjin again next season. Add that with the likelihood of Zhu coming back home surely with Tianjin. Zhu-Li-Vargas 8|

This is Tianjin's best bet to participate in a Club World Championship. Obviously the other areas are still going to need a lot of work. For libero, Zhu convinces Castillo to follow or get Wang Simin. They need a good foreign middle, Wang YY and Zhang Shiqi ain't going to cut it. Even if Yuan joins I would still add one for depth. Maybe even get an extra setter too.

Would be sad to see them have Zhu-Li-Vargas just to dominate the Chinese League and that's it. <X

Li-Vargas alone is enough to dominate the CVL, Zhu-Li-Vargas will be unbeatable. Internationally, it may be a different story because the current team has been found wanting in several areas...receiving, passing, good quality setting etc. Adding Castillo, Wang, Yuan etc could be a game changer.

I'm not sure about one thing though, if Vargas played for Tianjin and a Turkish club, which one will she represent at the club WCH ?

Let's hope not, Paris should be the goal.

Ok, you are right, Tianjin has their eyes on it again.

According to Tianjin Sports channel, they will participate in AVC Club Championships from 4.25-5.2 in Vietnam. There is only one goal: to get the qualification spot for CWC. the rest of the post is about 2019 stuff and other history.

• Lolsss....I’ll believe them when I see the players playing in the league. Before the 22/23 CVL there was a rumour that Jong Jin Sim, the North Korean star was joining Liaoning, I got all excited over....nothing :(

Rumors should be taken with a grain of salt, it may or may not happen.

Either covid restrictions or other behind the scenes stuff may have prevented the North Korean player from getting in China. She could have also declined.