Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• I know she is a good player but is she a scorer? Jvl teams heavily rely on their foreign pkayers. Specially during tight matches.

Absolutely. Lozo is as capable as Bjelica in scoring. Tbh she's a lot better than Lazovic during crucial times at least with Serbia's NT.

I never liked Shige Okubo at Saga, since he will coach Ageo next season I don't know how he intends to use Lozo alongside Uchiseto and Yuka Sato.

• Lozo alongside Uchiseto and Yuka Sato.

I’d like to see Meguro in that mix and (not) Yoshino but she’ll probably be there. If Lozo plays OH one of them has to play OP. Might be good for them

• Did Yoshino regain her form already?

Not completely from what I saw over the summer. I think it's been about 18 months since the injury. Some never fully recover from ACLs tho :(

• ageo will be a contender this season. They have really good lineup specially the OHs. The challenge for the coaches is who will they play opposite? If lozo will remain OH then the not so good receiver between the 3 of uchiseto, sato and yoshino should play opposite. I say sato could be a revelation in that position. A jump server, great in attacks too.

• Absolutely. Lozo is as capable as Bjelica in scoring. Tbh she's a lot better than Lazovic during crucial times at least with Serbia's NT.

I never liked Shige Okubo at Saga, since he will coach Ageo next season I don't know how he intends to use Lozo alongside Uchiseto and Yuka Sato.

I think Uchiseto will be OP just like in NT.

• ageo will be a contender this season. They have really good lineup specially the OHs. The challenge for the coaches is who will they play opposite? If lozo will remain OH then the not so good receiver between the 3 of uchiseto, sato and yoshino should play opposite. I say sato could be a revelation in that position. A jump server, great in attacks too.

I think Lozo will play as terminating/non-receving OH just like Kulan, Mihajlovic, and Neriman. idk

• I think Lozo will play as terminating/non-receving OH just like Kulan, Mihajlovic, and Neriman. idk

Ageo had to fight another team that Lozo was supposed to play in. Depending on their agreement she may specify the area she needs to improve on like Plak at Victorina. Serbian fans want Lozo to work on her reception so if she played as a non-receiving OH she will not play as OH but as OPP which honestly defeats the purpose of her going to Japan

• Ageo had to fight another team that Lozo was supposed to play in. Depending on their agreement she may specify the area she needs to improve on like Plak at Victorina. Serbian fans want Lozo to work on her reception so if she played as a non-receiving OH she will not play as OH but as OPP which honestly defeats the purpose of her going to Japan

Or she will play both? It'll be tiring to play receiver and attack more then the other team mates. Just like krob last season. She will be the target for sure.

• Van Hecke and Lowe are in country . Lowe must be post-quarantine, or?

• Wait who is this? did she play last season?

Can't get to IG but a reverse image search suggests: Mari Yamada at Toyota through 2016/17

She's registered at volleybox and controls her profile or I would put that photo you posted in place of the one there :)

• PFU Blue and White Battle

Sanae is back to the batting helmet hairstyle

• That PFU Blue & White is interesting. It's got a teraflex floor, good lighting, a minimal two camera shoot (a zoomer and a stationary Net line), but the image is clear and runs at a proper frame rate. They probably hired first year AV Club students to film it and paid them with the money they made off running logo ads along the bottom of the screen throughout

Really puts the ineptitude and shit level broadcasting of V.League TV on full display

• I know someone posted 4T signed a contract and was coming back, and that she never left the PFU homepage roster. I remain agnostic until a player shows up on the V.League roster (which she hasn't yet), but this photo at the end of the match seals the deal for me:

The match has #acostagoodvibes going on, btw

• Tsukuba puts their middle blocker on the reception line and nobody serves to her. I'm so in love with that :rose:

• SAGA wins the tweetboxer poll:

I asked a V leaguer ... If I could play for another team ...

1. SAGA
    2. NEC
    3. Okayama