Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• I don't particularly care about PFU or Valdes but I am interested in the possibility of her getting into the NT (then I'll care lol) and also a different team entering the top 3 for a change. Toray can take the backseat idrc about that team either except for Rena.

They should make 4T vice captain 8)

• I'm rooting for Denso and PFU since all the girls I like are there well except Ayano. She's stuck with Kurobe and I don't think she's "talented" enough to have other clubs get her outta there.

I think Saitama wants in on the final 3 action maybe even more than Saga. I just find it weird that Jaja is dating their coach I thought that was not allowed or at least not allowed to be made public til one of them retires but maybe that only applies to NT members? hmm

• I just find it weird that Jaja is dating their coach I thought that was not allowed or at least not allowed to be made public til one of them retires but maybe that only applies to NT members? hmm

Pretty sure they're married already. She's not Japanese so maybe it doesn't apply to her.

Also your ult could get roasted so you just hush bro

• I believe the rumor that PFU wanted to keep Acosta all along and asked her to Denso out for a year so they could keep Valdes

Neriman is way too serious for Denso, but maybe that kicks them in the butt

• I believe the rumor that PFU wanted to keep Acosta all along and asked her to Denso out for a year so they could keep Valdes

Like Plummer. I read that Neriman didn't do too well in Brazil last season. She had some issues over there. Maybe Japan has become somewhat of a comfort zone for her.

• I just find it weird that Jaja is dating their coach I thought that was not allowed or at least not allowed to be made public til one of them retires but maybe that only applies to NT members? hmm

I've read somewhere that he is not with Saitama anymore. I forgot where.

I'm really excited for this one. I like Denso. I'm rooting for them.

• what is it with valdes not entering the NT? I think she is a perfect OPP they are looking for. Well koga will have to receive the ball all the time. Also wirh santiago being married with a coach? Not sure what is will happen to her citizenship, i guess valdes and santiago in Japanese team will be a very strong. That 2 position are weakest that the current team has. If only Japanese committee allows them to play in accordance to fivb and olympic rules too.

• Like Plummer. I read that Neriman didn't do too well in Brazil last season. She had some issues over there. Maybe Japan has become somewhat of a comfort zone for her.

Neriman had problems because of Covid and some drama and misunderstandings with the fans.. but in the end she was killing it, she owned everybody in playoffs, was really solid

• Neriman had problems because of Covid and some drama and misunderstandings with the fans.. but in the end she was killing it, she owned everybody in playoffs, was really solid

I mean if you want two cultural opposites to play in, Japan and Brazil would be about right. Could see where she had some challenges.

Valdez still has to go through paperwork in Japan.

With Acosta already having a visa in the past, it was easy for her to be a replacement with all of the difficulties of getting into Japan last year with Covid. Denso probably waited too long and found the market had dried up.

With foreign players in Japan, it is usually did you play well or did your coach get fired as the main reason for you leaving as many times you are only on a year contract. After being there three year, then it is usually, I want to see where else I can play.

• I'm really excited for this one. I like Denso. I'm rooting for them.

I had to think about this for a couple days. If it means Minami Yoshida is the one who doesn't play I will be sad. It's going to be like NEC has been for me the last couple years: attached , love many of the players, but grumpy about changing the game plan X(

• Denso, Toyota, Wolves and Jtekt are holding a fashion show as part of a fall event called "Volleyball Week in Aichi" and of course it's a fashion show since Saga's former manager Miki Yoshida is producing it.

Asano and Yabuta are the representative models. The guy on the left is with the NT I think not sure.

• Denso, Toyota, Wolves and Jtekt are holding a fashion show as part of a fall event called "Volleyball Week in Aichi" and of course it's a fashion show since Saga's former manager Miki Yoshida is producing it.

Asano and Yabuta are the representative models. The guy on the left is with the NT I think not sure.

Go Nakayama is on the left and yes with the national team.