Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• The website wouldn't load for me. Did you use vpn? Do you have to download the app on the website or is it available in the apple store?

Web site loads for me (phone and computer) no vpn. I don't think there is an app to download. If you visit it on a computer it has that qr code but on the phone it doesn't. You just have to register

I wish you could pick your first ten free

• they've geoblocked that? that's bizarre

It is bizarre. It used to be a perk for paid vtv users

I'm hoping that they are working on preserving the archive of 8 years of matches, perhaps by linking your easysports login back to vtv/V.League, and then if you have that, you can get to the livescores as well without vpn (that alb.vleague.tv domain). But they've changed the domain of the livescore to <livescore.something.something> ... so I doubt it :evil:

• So many matches on at the same time tomorrow, not just tomorrow but for the whole season :(

I'm going to put Hitachi/Kurobe on the big screen , because this is the year of Hitachi. Even with no real changes from last year, they're just going to be really good this year. Under the radar. And Kurobe? The new PFU? or a continuing train wreck? Gotta find out

Okayama v Himeji gets screen #2. Because.

I'll vpn in for live scores of the other matches :cursing:

ps - Wish I could struggle to watch some V2 in that mix :) Brilliant Aries signed a Taiwanese player: Li-Wen Chang. I remember her from the recent AVC Cup. I think she was Captain, and one of those Southpaw OPs who hit from all over the court. I was going to quit Brilliant Aries now that Ami and Emi (and Rina Sasaki) are gone, but this is kind of exciting

• The website wouldn't load for me. Did you use vpn? Do you have to download the app on the website or is it available in the apple store?

You don't have to use vpn or dl any apps. You can access it through the website alone click the pink button that immediately pops up when yo enter the site it'll take you to the registration. You may want to clear your cache and all that standard stuff.

• 2022–23 Import Collection:

Hisamitsu A registration: Lise Van Hecke 191cm, Opposite, Belgium

Registered C  

JT A registration: Karsta Lowe, 194cm, Opposite, Former U.S.A.

Registered C, Thatdao Nuekjang, 185cm, middle blocker, Thailand

Toray A registration: Jana Kulan, 198cm, outside hitter, Azerbaijan

Registered C

NEC A registration: Sarah Wilhite Parsons, 185cm, outside hitter, U.S.A.

Registered C

Saitama A registration: Sara Lozo, 186cm, outside hitter, Serbia

Registered C, "Jaja" Santiago, 195cm, middle blocker, Philippines

Denso A registration: Neriman Özsoy, 188cm, outside hitter, Turkey

Registered C

Hitachi A registration: Hanna Tapp, 191cm, middle blocker, U.S.A.

Registered C

PFU A registration: Roslandy Acosta, 190cm, outside hitter, Venezuela

Registered B, Melissa Valdes, 185cm outside hitter

Registered C, Tran Thi Thanh Thúy, 193cm, middle blocker, Vietnam

Okayama, A registration: Xintian Fu, 187cm, middle blocker

Registered C, Thanacha Sooksod, 180cm, opposite, Thailand

Toyota A registration: Danille Cuttino, 194cm, opposite, U.S.A.

Registered C, Hattaya Bamrungsuk, 180cm, middle blocker, Thailand

Himeji A registration: Celeste Plak, 190cm, outside hitter, Netherlands

Registered C

Kurobe A registration: Tugba, 185cm, outside hitter, Turkey

Registered C Pimpichaya Kokram 176cm, outside hitter, Thailand

• I wonder if Tugba's translator translates from Japanese to Turkish or Japanese to English:/ How do you even pronounce Ivegin

Van Hecke's katakana translation is Fan Hek in Japanese so when they put it into a sentence it sounds like she's a fan of something it's confusing a lot of people

• who is kurobe's coach he better not fail tugba. i need to see their match asap

Katsuaki Ito

• I wonder if Tugba's translator translates from Japanese to Turkish or Japanese to English:/ How do you even pronounce Ivegin

Van Hecke's katakana translation is Fan Hek in Japanese so when they put it into a sentence it sounds like she's a fan of something it's confusing a lot of people

I will honestly never understand it. They don't say FOLLEYBALL like Joshi Fare? or FEE LEAGUE I wonder why it becomes an F and not a B

• i really thought tugba's last name was tugba:aww:

Tugba (pronounced kinda like tuba, I think, but I still say it like Tug-ba) is her only name. She is like Madonna

• Phoenix and Playmaker with the hot pf, can you share one of your digital trading cards here without breaking any rules? I'm not usually into these kinds of things but am interested in this. I like cool photos and wonder if they will pass muster