Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• The 9-Ball FINAL is in a Tie Break. 9-Ball is beautiful :heart:

[edit] Panasonic Bluebells champs again. That's eight in a row :rose:

[edit edit] oh no. Because of some weird covid missed game, and the fact that Denso won the Regular Round, they are going to play a Golden Set to decide the Champ

[edit edit edit] Panasonic Bluebells champs again. That's eight in a row :cup:

That's all :drink:

• That guy screaming the PFU/Toray match was annoying

Still not liking Natsumi Watabiki not playing, even tho I like Hosonuma . Losing Natsumi AND Kanoha Kagamihara has put a pretty big dent in my bumper

• 2022.10.30 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats

Hitachi 3–0 Kurobe

25-13

25-21

25-20

75–54

JT 3–0 Denso

25-15

25-21

25-23

75–59

NEC 0–3 Saitama

19-25

23-25

19-25

61–75

SAGA 3–1 Toyota

25-23

25-18

20-25

25-13

95–79

Okayama 3–1 Himeji

25-20

20-25

25-15

25-20

95–80

PFU 2–3 Toray

19-25

17-25

25-16

25-23

14-16

100–105

Nothing earth shattering like last night. I was distracted by the 9-Ball Final so I may have missed something. A glance at the stats looks like almost everyone's stats were down except Hitachi and the two SAGA girls mentioned above. This is the year of Hitachi, remember

Karsta Lowe, Hayashi, and Tanaka took about the same amount of swings. Way to go girls :!:

I wonder what NEC's secret game plan is :/

• I will say this, PFU should have won. When Kulan goes 18 for 76 for Toray, you should have won. And that is even after losing the first two sets handily.

Nabeya 5 for 35 in 3 sets. Yes she’s a defensive player at this point because the offense is not working.

Many of the new imports are still taking time get used to their setters. But Tugba, did not have a good hitting weekend.

interestingly, only one team is on full points, Ageo with their
    sweeps of NEC.

• It's going to be very difficult for anyone much less Tugba to adjust to Kurobe's setter. I don't think it's the same setter as last season but icr but what I remember was their Canadian import last season was especially challenged because the toss was always too far off

• Okayama needs a new coach the most. The old whiney guy that keeps asking for a challenge that's been with them for so many years since Miyashita's start is not doing any good for the team anymore. Not to mention he keeps hoarding so many young players who end up retiring after a year or 2.

• Okayama needs a new coach the most. The old whiney guy that keeps asking for a challenge that's been with them for so many years since Miyashita's start is not doing any good for the team anymore. Not to mention he keeps hoarding so many young players who end up retiring after a year or 2.

lutz is american. funny how she went from kurobe to playing in vallefoglia that's such a huge leap. im sure tugba has big plans after this messy season

edit* oops i quoted the wrong comment

• Kurobe is going to be fine. Tugba will be fine. Setters may suck but the reason we pay BCS the big bux is because they are beyond bad setters and are supposed to kill the ball anyway

• she's got to receive then hit

When in Rome ...

• Who is this Love After Dark of Toray? The name came out when I translated it to english.

Ai Kurogo. Pretty cool translation

• Not me being unaware of the league having started already ;(

If anyone can explain me how I can watch the matches and if there are replays I'd be very grateful.

If you're willing to pay you can register for their subscription. I dont really know any youtube channels that uploads stuff (yet) the ones from last season were already taken down

Follow the link here

• btw sitenoise I saw JT had that victory thing after the game with Kobata and Akutagawa did easysports include it in the broadcast? or only the actual match no fan service?

I just looked and they had an extended walking around thing with funny hats on but I didn't see Kobata or Aika