Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• Top 10 Active OH Attack Effectiveness (of all time)

*As of November 14, 2022

Miyu Nagaoka 38.8%

Arisa Inoue 33.7%

Mayu Ishikawa 32.5%

Mizuki Tanaka 31.6%

Kotona Hayashi 31.4%

Kurogo Ai 31.4%

Shuka Kaneda 31.1%

Sarina Koga 30.9%

Koki Yanagida 30.7% ???? I don't know who this is so this might be a translation blunder

Yurie Nabeya 30.1%

• Mayu finally made TOP 2:box:

Top 10 active OH attack decision rate (of all time)

As of 11/14/2022

1. Miyu Nagaoka 44.0
    2. Mayu Ishikawa 39.8
    3. Kotona Hayashi 38.0%
    4. Airisa Inoue 37.1
    5. Ai Kurogo 37.1%
    6. Mitsuyoshi Yanagida 35.9
    7. Sarina Koga 35.5%
    8. Mizuki Tanaka 35.3%
    9. Mami Uchiseto 35.2%
    10. Yuki Ishii 34.6%

Is it Mizuki Yanagita? the mini version of Ishii

• Nagaoka is GOAT'ed. She hasn't even reached that 250? or was it 350 games played award that v league gives out

• Valdes will eventually get into that list

I'm disappointed PFU isn't doing as well as I thought they would be. I never liked their coach and the same goes for Okayama. At least Saga's previous coach is doing so much better at Ageo.

• Valdes will eventually get into that list

I'm disappointed PFU isn't doing as well as I thought they would be. I never liked their coach and the same goes for Okayama. At least Saga's previous coach is doing so much better at Ageo.

okayama's coach will probably stay there until he's 80 like saori and erika's coach at seitoku. man's a fossil

• Mayu finally made TOP 2:box:

Top 10 active OH attack decision rate (of all time)

As of 11/14/2022

1. Miyu Nagaoka 44.0
    2. Mayu Ishikawa 39.8
    3. Kotona Hayashi 38.0%
    4. Airisa Inoue 37.1
    5. Ai Kurogo 37.1%
    6. Mitsuyoshi Yanagida 35.9
    7. Sarina Koga 35.5%
    8. Mizuki Tanaka 35.3%
    9. Mami Uchiseto 35.2%
    10. Yuki Ishii 34.6%

there should be a list for the nt too i bet miyu is still first and koga 2nd

• Most of these Japanese commentators sound like Mister Rogers

• Kurobe link ? 🥺

https://live.qq.com/10014045 but it's not loading for me :( maybe someone knows a FB link Julian Chow

Tugba looks different. She's got a directed slap kinda thing going on. Good sign

• Maybe it's because Gio just got fired from Turkish NT lol

Haha. What a surprise that was (to me)

Tugba seems very relaxed, and her team mates seem to really really like her. She's going to break through. I can feel it

• Tian Xin :rolll:

What is that? Angry Fu? She's rockin' it with her version of a slide :rose:

I was going to ask you: Who's the last , or only , Seagull we've seen attack from back court since that middle blocker who also received serve? Can't remember her name. It's nice to see Saiki punching from deep

• Tuğba is doing very well (except that ending) as I join my first game ever :lol: I'll pretend she played like this in all matches thus far. Something that I notice is that she gets targeted a lot in reception which is a good thing, and she didn't crack at all that set.

I love seeing Pimpichaya fly for the swing :saint:

Btw it was confusing for a second with the teams using opposite colored jerseys hehe

• Tuğba is doing very well (except that ending) as I join my first game ever :lol: I'll pretend she played like this in all matches thus far. Something that I notice is that she gets targeted a lot in reception which is a good thing, and she didn't crack at all that set.

I love seeing Pimpichaya fly for the swing :saint:

Btw it was confusing for a second with the teams using opposite colored jerseys hehe

I was going to comment on those two things: Tugba's reception and Pimpichaya's jump. Both very nice. I'm also falling in love with Kurobe's libero. She's so noticeable. That's what you want from a libero. If Kurobe had a setter (this current set 2 setter is her first time on court this year) they would be a full stan TEAM for me

Across the net, Shion/Araki MB duo is a dream that took too long to come true

On another note - what a comeback for Toyota in set 2 :super:

• I love that Tugba has come to the back attack party V.League is hosting this year :drink:

• Yasuda's sets are not the cleanest, but somehow she is like a spiker 🤣

She's tall for Japanese setter :| Had some U-Squad experience and then spent a few years on NEC bench. Joined Kurobe this year. Haven't ever enjoyed her much. Doesn't seem like a 'thinking' setter ** also, terrible defender

Kurobe's MBs started the season so well. Ineffective tonight :white:

#12 has ditched her knee pads. This must be some coach therapy thing or something. It's out of control