Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• Was a strange thing. She was going up for a hit and it looked like her launch foot slipped, but she immediately held her knee, like it may have trauma'd at the launch --- not to mention that she landed BANG on her lower back butt. At least she got her hands down to help soften the blow. She was up pretty high before coming down

• I'm pretty sure this is the first time someone besides Miki Sakurai has started at setter for Himeji (since she came back from injury). It's about time :drink: They took the first set from PFU 25–14. Let's see if it lasts

Plak and Ito are still out

• All three Himeji pins are hitting above 50% with Bono at the helm :box: Airi looking swell, Saki back to normal, and Furuichi is bringing it like the Uni Girl she promised to be ... but heck I'd rather be watching Hitachi

• Himeji back to their losing ways :gone:

• I jinxed Furuichi. She hasn't scored a point since I posted that

Anybody know if that thing Airi wears on her leg is preventative or rehabilitative? It looks like a pretty serious and pretty big thing to be hauling around

• This Toray Kurobe stream is half really good and half normal mediocre Japanese stream. The net line camera is up in the peanut gallery

Tugba has perfected her Casual Friday approach to the game. So relaxed

• They heard you.....they wanna prove you wrong :lol:

I'm working the jinx reverse jinx game :)

• Seems like the matches tonight have better soundtracks than usual. More variation than someone pounding a single drum

And Okayama has cheerleaders now too

• Julian Chow remember what I said last week about Toray should be =O

On the other hand it's not uncommon for a bottom feeder team to take the first set from a top dawg :/

• Thanacha is not playing though

There she is ... and packin' a smile :)

• Toray rockin' it with My Shirona at half time

I'm not sure if that's appropriate :rolll:

• Okayama 2:1 !

JT was a bit disrespectful with their lineup, perhaps, but Okayama is showing a little more fight than usual. Nice :thumbup:

• :serve: Ayaka Araki has the best baby serve in V.League :serve:

• Unless Okayama does something Okayama-esque they're gonna beat JT

I love it when Amika Saiki is pissed :box: