Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• in France?!

I'd like to see her play in a major league and see if she's really capable of breaking an opponents spirit

Japanese players are always non-threatening, they're taught that way despite what animes depict. You won't catch any of the NT girls staring down an opponent (except for Kurogo and Hammy) Intimidation is probably a violation in V League.

But having a badass aura changes everything which I think Araki possesses.

• You know when they show the middle blocker with their arms in the air waiting for their team to serve and they're usually shouting things to their teammates out the side of their mouth? Shion used to stand there, eyes in the abyss, talking to herself :rolll: It was freaky

• Japanese players are always non-threatening, they're taught that way despite what animes depict. You won't catch any of the NT girls staring down an opponent (except for Kurogo and Hammy) Intimidation is probably a violation in V League.

But having a badass aura changes everything which I think Araki possesses.

Maybe not badass. But she knows when she gets in the zone that nothing is going to get in her way.

• Maybe not badass. But she knows when she gets in the zone that nothing is going to get in her way.

Araki was the "mom" in high school and I just can't drop that yet. She was Captain her senior year and dripped Iwasaka juice. Rino Murooka was a sophomore and the team badass, and Rino won the Championship for them. No question

Not doubting Araki's potential at all. I've been fanning her flames this year because she's showing. But really, up until this year she hasn't

• Araki was the "mom" in high school and I just can't drop that yet. She was Captain her senior year and dripped Iwasaka juice. Rino Murooka was a sophomore and the team badass, and Rino won the Championship for them. No question

Not doubting Araki's potential at all. I've been fanning her flames this year because she's showing. But really, up until this year she hasn't

Who is Rino Murooka? which team does she play for?

• sitenoise wait there's a girl in green wings that looks exactly like shion!!! tell me you see it too. they have the same bob cut and serious eyes.

hmm ... no MBs I can think of , but this pic of Manami Yoshioka looks like Shion:

Is that who you mean? She's been around the block a few times and is or was also a coach

I'm really liking Green Wings coach, looking at the weird ass way she's running things , and the players seem to enjoy her a lot. I wish I could see more of their games. I could easily start liking them again, but not without seeing them

Airi Meguru just joined the team and I love her

• See this is Shion

sharp nose serious eyes sharp cheekbones sharp teeth it's a doppelganger

Juna Ito . Yes, definitely. I see it, especially in that photo

• No this no. 17 girl someone tagged shion with this photo and she said via story that's not me :rolll:

• Who is Rino Murooka? which team does she play for?

Plays for Hitachi now

• You were really describing a shark there lol

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

• do you not remember rino? she was in the allstar last 2021. she retired after that.

I can't tell if this is your impeccable wit flying over my head again or .... :/