Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• But she just started this season right? where could she have picked up that injury? her vertical is pretty low for a spiker

it could have been during practice or something she was already struggling with early on during her highschool days. These conditions only get worse once they're thrown to do more rigorous activities. There's no way to know unless she herself figures it out.

• Devastating turnout for Saga. I had no idea Fukazawa was in a poor state. She has a good serve and good reception but like I said her vertical is alarmingly low and her movements are sluggish. She didn't look terrible by any means but I knew right away that she just doesn't look well.

• I don't want to overreact on how they might do next season but if Fukazawa doesn't get into shape it's going to look grim for them. It's not something the likes of Nakagawa can fill.

They need liberos stat. Not Kotoe please don't let her go there. And maybe throw in another setter.

• I don't want to overreact on how they might do next season but if Fukazawa doesn't get into shape it's going to look grim for them. It's not something the likes of Nakagawa can fill.

They need liberos stat. Not Kotoe please don't let her go there. And maybe throw in another setter.

I was also thinking of the possibility that Kotoe Inoue might follow Otake there

• fukazawa's knee issues makes her a bad candidate to become ace. they can't just throw all their hopes on someone that's showing an unstable condition early on talented as she may be. they need another tall all-rounder option aside from her. i think there's still a chance that nakagawa could step up.

• fukazawa's knee issues makes her a bad candidate to become ace. they can't just throw all their hopes on someone that's showing an unstable condition early on talented as she may be. they need another tall all-rounder option aside from her. i think there's still a chance that nakagawa could step up.

I don't see it happening with Nakagawa and I happen to like her btw. I followed her debut at Saga and she did seem promising at first but over time she never made any remarkable progress in any area. She had plenty of opportunities to outshine Ishii but never did. She can't even outshine Nagaoka at her weakest last 2020.

• I don't see it happening with Nakagawa and I happen to like her btw. I followed her debut at Saga and she did seem promising at first but over time she never made any remarkable progress in any area. She had plenty of opportunities to outshine Ishii but never did. She can't even outshine Nagaoka at her weakest last 2020.

she's the same age as mayu a lot can still happen for her

• they need another tall all-rounder option aside from her.

what do you think of Kitamado?

• Nishimura underperformed. Not bringing another libero was a huge mistake. Toe and Ikeya's official retirement isn't until after Black Eagle.

Zayasu and Toe are just as big of a wall as the holy trinity (leaguewise) they need to have someone just as good as 2009-2012 Zayasu.

• Nishimura underperformed. Not bringing another libero was a huge mistake. Toe and Ikeya's official retirement isn't until after Black Eagle.

Zayasu and Toe are just as big of a wall as the holy trinity (leaguewise) they need to have someone just as good as 2009-2012 Zayasu.

No all 6 officially retire at the end of the month

• i thought u guys were talking about the girl from okayama but her first name is sanae not hisae

Hisae played for Hitachi 2014–202

• You're way off. Kitymado is just a baby.

What do you think her growth will be like. She was high scorer in the match against Vietnam the other night.

She was one of those receiving, back attacking, middle blocker OP things in HS . Tall all rounder