Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• If Jaja stays in Japan, she can replace Erina at Toray or Thatdao at JT.

That would be cool. Kurobe doesn't need her :lol:

• hmmm is it possible to leave and play in club in other country while your citizenship is still in process?

I read somewhere she is in process of citizenship so that means she needs to stay in country for couple of yrs? Unless it was already approved?

I think she will be transferring to another team.

• hmmm is it possible to leave and play in club in other country while your citizenship is still in process?

I read somewhere she is in process of citizenship so that means she needs to stay in country for couple of yrs? Unless it was already approved?

I think she will be transferring to another team.

Someone said some European club offered for her. Which one though. I didn't hear any rumors of MBs from Asia

• Birthday girl Minami Nakamoto from Denso got married today

I initially got confused about this because her marriage to Ruriko Uesaka's brother have been announced already last year. Minami is even listed as Minami Uesaka in the initial roster for AVC Cup :lol: Probably a civil union (idk in Japanese culture if that's the term) or a smaller ceremony before then a church ceremony today? Either way, I love the photos shared by Ruriko :heart:

• I was going to say, I thought Minami was already married a while ago

• There is some SAGA Retirement ceremony scheduled for a few minutes from now that is being broadcast on VTV

https://vtv.easysports.jp/video/39144

• I initially got confused about this because her marriage to Ruriko Uesaka's brother have been announced already last year. Minami is even listed as Minami Uesaka in the initial roster for AVC Cup :lol: Probably a civil union (idk in Japanese culture if that's the term) or a smaller ceremony before then a church ceremony today? Either way, I love the photos shared by Ruriko :heart:

She married Uesaka's brother? wow small world. Does he work in the volleyball industry?

• She married Uesaka's brother? wow small world. Does he work in the volleyball industry?

plays for the Toyota Man Version

• It has to seat a minimum of 3,500 people per new V.League vision 2.0, I believe. Anybody heard a capacity quote?

• I'm going to miss Misaki Inoue :rose:

• Well hmm. I can't do math but that doesn't add up to 3,500. Maybe I got the number wrong, maybe it was a wish number from that guy in the interviews who's heading the campaign, based on how many buttocks it would take to make 6 billion yen