CEV U17 European Championship 2022

• That's the best setter I've seen coming out of Italy for a while, I hope she can make Paris

I also think she's the best setter of the last few generations, but to be fair Orro aswell looked very good back in the youth days, so I'm just cautiously optimistic :rolll: Paris seems very unrealistic anyway tho, it's just two years away and she will be barely 18, plus she will probably just play in B1 next season even though I think it's possible she will join Club Italia

• That's the best setter I've seen coming out of Italy for a while, I hope she can make Paris

I highky doubt it,the girl is just 16

In the moment orro and malinov were there with 18 years and because there was no other options,now italy have even if it isn't that good

• Orro was 18 when she played in Rio, too.

Not sure if that's a good example to bring lol, she obviously wasn't ready for it, even though it made sense calling her at the time considering the whole team was renovating, but no one expected Italy to get any sort of result with that team. Italy in Paris will try to win/get a medal and I don't see them calling an 18yo with no high level experience at this point

Nice to see Grozer as best OPP. I also liked Manfredini and Esposito a lot in semifinal. Interesting to see the setter as MVP but surely not a bad choice either!

She's a good opposite and all but the best OPP at both the Wevza and the European U17 was Adigwe Merit. Having 55% efficiency at both tournaments is just insane. She was also the truly MVP of both tournaments and that's why Allaoui was so surprised when she got it.