BVA CUP 2022

• https://women.volleybox.net/women-bva-cup-2022-23-o24532

This time 7 teams will play, 2 groups, semi and final.

Winner will participate in CEV Challenger cup 2022.

Teams:

AEK Athens Greece

Dinamo București Romania

KV Drita Gjilan Kosovo

Partizan Beograd Serbia

PTT Spor Turkey

Rabotnicki Skopje North Macedonia

UOK Banja Luka Bosnia and Herzegovina

Serbian and Turkish teams are favorites again, they are fighting and we will see who will have 6 teams in CEV cups next season.

This time i will give more chance to Serbian team.

This tournament will be held too early in a season - 21.09.-25.09.

Last year Jedinstvo Stara Pazova was screwed, because they coach was in Durango, Mexico for WCH u17. This time, PTT will probably play without Bianka Busa.

Also Partizan will have solid team, Darko Zakoc is one of the best coaches, with a lot of experience for this type of cups. Nina Stojiljkovic (France setter) are already signed, Marina Vujovic too and we expect lot more.

• According to this article all the foreign players can not play before 20/10..i dont know if its true

Oh i see, i just take a look at fivb calendar and national seasons can start from 21.10.

But this tournament is kinda friendly tournament with nice price.

But i cannot find a rules, what mean foreigner players? Players outside of Europe or clubs can use only a home players.

But ether way i don't understand why Aek don't want to play, they have equal chance with or without foreigners :lol: but this was nice chance for greek players to gain experience against stronger teams.

• I think if the Cubans (Calderon-Silva) were in a good shape, AEK could win the tournament...

Without foreigners i dont know if they can play..because they dont have 3 greek players to play as OHs/OPP

Now i guess Partizan is the big favorite because they only miss their setter.

• Aek and Drita will not play.

I think most of the matches will be streamed.

Is it true that foreigners are not playing in this cup?

• I don't even know if Nina Stojiljkovic count as foreigner, she was born in Paris, but i am sure she have serbian passport too. ^^

Even if she is holder of serbian citizenship, considering international sports competitions she is 100% french. On the other side, potentially she can be counted as domestic player in our league, but i have no clue about our propositions on that occasion, it is verifiable, but certainly irrelevant for the BVA Cup.