South Korea Women's
2022 KOVO Cup and KOVO 2022-2023 V-League
KOVO - Website - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube
Hyundai E&C Hillstate
2021-2022 V-League - 1st
2021 KOVO Cup - Champion
Korea Expressway Corp. Hi-Pass
2021-2022 V-League - 2nd
2021 KOVO Cup - 3rd
GS Caltex Seoul KIXX
2021-2022 V-League - 3rd
2021 KOVO Cup - Runner-up
KGC Ginseng Corp.
2021-2022 V-League - 4th
2021 KOVO Cup - 6th
IBK Industrial Bank Altos
2021-2022 V-League - 5th
2021 KOVO Cup - 5th
Heungkuk Life Insurance Pink Spiders
2021-2022 V-League - 6th
2021 KOVO Cup - 4th
Pepper Savings Bank AI Peppers
2021-2022 V-League - 7th
2021 KOVO Cup - N/A
2022 KOVO Cup
Competition Name: 2022 Suncheon · Dodram Cup Pro Volleyball Tournament
Date: 2022.08.13 (Sat) - 2022.08.20 (Sat)
Venue: Suncheon Palma Gymnasium
- All 7 women's V-League teams will compete in this year's tournament.
- The tournament consists of a total of 12 matches comprising 9 group matches, 2 semi-final matches, and the championship match.
- The teams are divided into 2 groups with the grouping being decided by lottery draw.
- Group A: Heungkuk Life Insurance Pink Spiders, IBK Industrial Bank Altos, and GS Caltex Seoul KIXX
Group B: Pepper Savings Bank AI Peppers, Korea Expressway Corp. Hi-pass, Hyundai E&C Hillstate, and KGC Ginseng Corp.
- The top two teams in each group will advance to the semi-final matches with A1 vs. B2 and B1 vs. A2.
- The two semi-final winners will advance to the championship match to decide the winner and runner-up of the tournament.
- Group stage ranking criteria are as follows: wins -> sets ratio -> points ratio, and if tied then the winner of their respective match-up.
- Tournament prize money allocation: Winner 50M KRW, Runner-up 30M KRW, MVP 3M KRW, MIP 1M KRW, and Rising Star Award 1M KRW.
※ Japanese women's volleyball team SAGA Hisamitsu Springs was originally set to play in this year's tournament but had to pull out due to a Covid outbreak within their team..
KOVO 2022-2023 V-League
Competition Name: Dodram 2022-2023 V-League
Date: 2022.10.22 (Sat) - 2023.04.07 (Fri)
- Suwon Gymnasium
- Gimcheon Indoor Gymnasium
- Seoul Jangchung Arena
- Daejeon Chungmu Gymnasium
- Hwaseong Gymnasium
- Incheon Samsan World Gymnasium
- Peppers Stadium (Gwangju Yeomju Gymnasium)
- The regular league (RL) begins on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022.
- Matches during weekdays will have a start time of 19:00 KST and matches on weekends and public holidays will have a start time of 16:00 KST.
- Monday is a rest day with no match being held with the possible exception if Monday is a public holiday.
- The RL consists of 6 rounds, a total of 126 matches.
- A single round consists of 21 matches, with each team having to play against all the other 6 teams once each round.
- Each team will play a total of 6 matches against each of the other 6 teams during the RL (3 home matches and 3 away matches).
- Each team will play a total of 36 matches during the RL.
- The RL ranking is decided based on the following criteria:
1. Victory Points > 2. Wins > 3. Sets Ratio > 4. Points Ratio > 5. Most recent head-to-head winner
3 victory points for a 3-0 or 3-1 set win,
2 victory points for a 3-2 set win,
1 victory point for a 2-3 set loss,
0 victory point for a 0-3 or 1-3 set loss.
In the unlikely event that three or more teams have the same number of victory points, the same number of Wins, the same Sets Ratio, and the same Points Ratio, the Wins, Sets Ratio, and Points Ratio will be re-calculated based on only the matches between the concern teams.
- The postseason consists of Playoffs Qualifier (POQ), Playoffs Series (PO), and the Championship Series (CS).
- The RL champion will automatically qualify for the CS.
- The POQ match will be held when the difference between the RL 3rd-place team and the RL 4th-place team is 3 victory points or less.
- The POQ match if held will be played at the RL 3rd-place team's home venue.
- The PO (a best of 3-match series) is between the RL runner-up and the POQ winner or RL 3rd-place team (if POQ is not held).
- PO Match 1 & 3 will be held at the RL runner-up's home venue.
- PO Match 2 will be held at the POQ winner's home court.
- PO Match 3 will only be played if needed.
- The CS (A best of 5-match series) is between the RL champion and the PO winner.
- CS Match 1, 2, and 5 will be held at the RL champion's home venue.
- CS Match 3 and 4 will be held at the PO winner's home venue.
- CS Match 4 and 5 will only be played if needed.