2022 Women's Pan Am Cup

• I need explanations on how on earth nia reed accomplished anything in brazil

And SWP didn't. That's simply SESI :lol:

• S: Raskie

Opp: Mims

OH: Ruddins, Lee, M White, Winters, Evans

MB: i dont have complaints

L: Anna Church

would be better than this team. I dont understand the fascination with Dani Drews (she was not good in AU). Dilfer has been even worse. Same with Samedy. Too many players are getting in via name and not by play.

• DRAMAAAAA

USA beats Cuba in 5 sets

This one was the best game in this whole tournament so far. Cuba lost a couple of chances to win. Tarin and Fine were amazing for the Cuban side. On the US, the middles were the most effective. Reed is being terrible ... what happenend to her shape while in SESI?

Just one question: why Peru faced Canada for the 7/10th position if they both finished 4th in their respective groups? They should've played against Costa Rica and Nicaragua respectively and then the winner would face each other for the 7th place ... weird. :what:?(

• Just one question: why Peru faced Canada for the 7/10th position if they both finished 4th in their respective groups? They should've played against Costa Rica and Nicaragua respectively and then the winner would face each other for the 7th place ... weird. :what:?(

because NORCECA. I've stopped trying to understand what they do lol they never follow tournament protocol, especially with draws/pool selection.

• because NORCECA. I've stopped trying to understand what they do lol they never follow tournament protocol, especially with draws/pool selection.

LOL. I can see why. Btw, I do love your posts! :flower:They are often so funny and I laugh a lot, as I've been following this forum for quite a time.

P.S.: Who are "Miss Boba Queen" and "Fugitiva" you all have been referring to in the USANT thread and why? If this is the wrong place to ask I'll delete it.

• LOL. I can see why. Btw, I do love your posts! :flower:They are often so funny and I laugh a lot, as I've been following this forum for quite a time.

P.S.: Who are "Miss Boba Queen" and "Fugitiva" you all have been referring to in the USANT thread and why? If this is the wrong place to ask I'll delete it.

Miss Boba Queen is Brionne butler. if you follow her on instagram, she is obsessed with boba.

Fugitiva is Dani Drews. the brazilians gave her that nickname after she left Poland and Chemik was going to report her to FIVB.

• Miss Boba Queen is Brionne butler. if you follow her on instagram, she is obsessed with boba.

Fugitiva is Dani Drews. the brazilians gave her that nickname after she left Poland and Chemik was going to report her to FIVB.

Aw. Got it. I didn't follow her on Instagram, that's why I was asking. But about Dani Drews I was right. I'm also Brazilian lol. Funny you guys are using terms from Brazilian twitter :drink::dance6::rolll:

• When Bra NT Second team Lost tô Colômbia was such a thing for Brazilian fans... Nów we ALL can ser that Colômbia hás been improving a Lot under Rizzola guidance.

• And we're seeing for a long time now how good Colombia have become.. this isn't new

• last year? that wasn't brazil's second team lol

But yes, they're very improved

Since Pan games in 2019