Serbia - BPŠ Super League 2022/23

• Bogdan do you think Zivorad(Lajkovac) will try to be new Vizura? They changed their philosophy. Already have Uzelac, Ivanovic and Pakic from 2004 generation, i would not be surprised if next year Tisma replace Antonijevic. Maybe they will catch one of Malesevic/Kurtagic too, or Jovana Antic.

• Bogdan do you think Zivorad(Lajkovac) will try to be new Vizura? They changed their philosophy. Already have Uzelac, Ivanovic and Pakic from 2004 generation, i would not be surprised if next year Tisma replace Antonijevic. Maybe they will catch one of Malesevic/Kurtagic too, or Jovana Antic.

They can try, but they never will be like Vizura just with this hybrid strategy for senior team. Next to selection from other clubs Vizura maintened the best volleyball school in country for youth categories. Accompanying and participating in their progress since the beginning. They always had had best condition for their players with maximum and professional commitment. I see Tent as more similar to Vizura then Želja, but with less success.

• Jedinstvo 3-0 Indjija

Kockarevic 20,Miljevic 19,Tica 13/ Isailovic 12

UB 3-1 Srem

Mihajlovic 19,Grabic 18

Zeleznicar 3-2 Tent

Uzelac 22,Ivanovic 20/ 15,Cvetkovic, 15 Mijatovic

Omladinac 1-3 Partizan

Vajagic 24,Cvetkovic 21/ Vukcevic 22,Tomic 13

Are any of the results particularly surprising?

• Results itself was not surprising, but some games was more interesting than was expected.

Jedinstvo run over Indjija, and that was totally expected.

Zeleznicar and Tent had very interesting game, both team are young, they both will have a lot five seters in future. But game was good.

Partizan win is kinda surprising, not that they was not favorite, but their recent form was terrible. and Omladinac beat reining cup winner in 1/8.

Biggest surprise was that Srem almost beat UB. Ub is one of favorites for all trophies and Srem is very young team, they main player is Ana Mihajlovic and she is still a 16y old. While Ub probably have most expensive and experienced roster.

• Gligoric is too good to be ignored on international stage.

• Random and not related with today's matches, but Stojanovic should be in the junior NT. She is better then both Baic and Lazovic. I remember her from 2020/21 season in OK Beograd, positive impression about her since that is not changed, i really like her.

• Random and not related with today's matches, but Stojanovic should be in the junior NT. She is better then both Baic and Lazovic. I remember her from 2020/21 season in OK Beograd, positive impression about her since that is not changed, i really like her.

I hope she will play more this season, for me Lajkovac look better with her in court.

Do you know what happened with Batinic, she extended contract at the beginning of season and just disappeared, she is not registered.

• Do you know what happened with Batinic, she extended contract at the beginning of season and just disappeared, she is not registered.

I have no clue, maybe she was there just till cuban arrives.

• https://tv.dscore.live/en-int/playerpage/1546298

In one and half hour Crvena Zvezda vs Jedinstvo SP on this link (RTS 2 for my compatriots), it should be really good match.

What is your prediction for this match volleySrb

I think that Jedinstvo will win, Zvezda have really tough schedule and they still didn't reach full shape potential.

• The same, Jedinstvo is favorite here, they playing at home and in no pressure game i thinks CZ is no match to them.

BTW both team have really tough schedule, Jedinstvo in next 7 days playing against Crvena Zvezda, Ub and Tent.

Other matches: Tent and Zeleznicar probably winning in five, Batajnica and Ub in four and last pair Novi Sad and Spartak nobody really know :lol:

• I Wanna get into the league. Who should I root for ?