Serbia - BPŠ Super League 2022/23

• I Wanna get into the league. Who should I root for ?

Uhh depends. Do you have some favorite player from age groups? All of them playing starters in different clubs. Almost all clubs have one of the u17, u19, u21 stars. :)

Maybe you dont want to support Partizan/Zvezda, this is clubs like Fenerbahce/Galatasaray, Barcelona/Real, Panathinaikos/Olympiakos... ^^

• Uhh depends. Do you have some favorite player from age groups? All of them playing starters in different clubs. Almost all clubs have one of the u17, u19, u21 stars. :)

Maybe you dont want to support Partizan/Zvezda, this is clubs like Fenerbahce/Galatasaray, Barcelona/Real, Panathinaikos/Olympiakos... ^^

I’ll be honest I’m not super familiar with the younger groups yet. I know most of the big names but haven’t seen much of them. I can you who i dont like though lol. Jaksic is so bad

• Jaksic is not that young, she is China now. She is just one year younger then Boskovic, Aleksic, Lozo and Milenkovic :lol:

that makes it even worse that she’s so bad 😭

• I kinda am intrigued to see more Zelenovic and to see Branka tica play

• I kinda am intrigued to see more Zelenovic and to see Branka tica play

Then you need to watch Jedinstvo Stara Pazova.

They have very interesting team, core of the team are Branka Tica, Minja Osmajic and Isidora Kockarevic, main stars of serbia u21 team. Also they have sisters Miljevic, one are setter and other are OPP, they used to play beach volleyball. And of course Zelenovic is there too.

Last night they destroyed reining champion Crvena Zvezda.

• Then you need to watch Jedinstvo Stara Pazova.

They have very interesting team, core of the team are Branka Tica, Minja Osmajic and Isidora Kockarevic, main stars of serbia u21 team. Also they have sisters Miljevic, one are setter and other are OPP, they used to play beach volleyball. And of course Zelenovic is there too.

Last night they destroyed reining champion Crvena Zvezda.

definitely sounds interesting thank you ! I will check them out. When do they play ?

• Wednesday 18:00 serbian time. They play derby against Ub, this 2 teams and Crvena Zvezda are 3 main contenders for title.

Madden54 you have to watch this match. Zvezda is not in their best shape yet, but UB and Jedinstvo are both playing really good ATM. Even if it was kind of surprise that clean win for Jedinstvo against Zvezda, honestly it could be guessed considering their current shape, but this match should be really tie. Also while volleySrb prefers and points out Cirovic as the successor of Maja and Drca in NT, for me that position is reserved for Rada Perovic (UB setter), you should pay attention to her.

• Also while volleySrb prefers and points out Cirovic as the successor of Maja and Drca in NT, for me that position is reserved for Rada Perovic (UB setter), you should pay attention to her.

Rada will play much more this season than last year, she have chance to improve a lot. Maybe she need to lose few pounds, she is very good looking and hot, but in purpose to be faster(like drca, not tired after 2 rallies as cancu).

About Cirovic, i like that she is so fast and precise, but i dont like that she dont use dumps as traditional serbian setters.

P.S Mila Djordjevic and Rada made very bad decision last season to be bench to Drca and Antonijevic.

• Rada will play much more this season than last year, she have chance to improve a lot. Maybe she need to lose few pounds, she is very good looking and hot, but in purpose to be faster(like drca, not tired after 2 rallies as cancu).

About Cirovic, i like that she is so fast and precise, but i dont like that she dont use dumps as traditional serbian setters.

P.S Mila Djordjevic and Rada made very bad decision last season to be bench to Drca and Antonijevic.

It wasn't Rada decision, she didn't expect that they will hire Antonijevic at all, she was considered as long term player, but Kovacevic wasn't satisfied with her 2020/21 performance, she have valid contract so she wasn't able to do anything.

Cirovic is fast when the reception is perfect and when she set to closer zone, but otherwise actually her sets are quite slow and with big arc. But i like her setting strategy and middle play (altough that connection is still not established in Zvezda).

Indeed Perovic should work a lot on her physical condition, but her technique is incredibly good. Positioning, ease, clean sets, finger speed and strength, serve, block, literally everything.

• 4th round

Jedinstvo 3x1 Crvena Zvezda

(25/14 - 25/21 - 20/25 - 25/19)

Top scorers:

Isidora Kockarevic(Jedinstvo) - 25 points

Branka Tica(Jedinstvo) - 18 points

Tara Taubner(Crvena Zvezda) - 17 points

Ub 3x0 Omladinac

(25/17 - 25/19 - 25/18)

Top scorers:

Anet Alfonso(Ub) - 18 points

Una Vajagic(Omladinac) - 12 points

Bojana Celic(Ub) - 11 points

Tent 3x1 Indjija

(19/25 - 27/25 - 25/15 - 25/18)

Top scorers:

Teodora Isailovic(Indjija) - 19 points

Mina Mijatovic(Tent) - 18 points

Milica Vidacic(Tent) - 15 points

Teodora Obrenovic(Indjija) - 14 points

Novi Sad 0x3 Spartak

(22/25 - 18/25 - 17/25)

Top scorers:

Claudia Hernandez(Novi Sad) - 18 points

Nina Kocic(Spartak) - 18 points

Tatjana Matic(Spartak) - 12 points

Zeleznicar 3x0 Srem

(25/19 - 25/16 - 25/23)

Top scorers:

Dunja Grabic(Srem) - 14 points

Aleksandra Uzelac(Zeleznicar) - 12 points

Deziret Madan(Zeleznicar) - 12 points

Batajnica 1x3 Partizan

(17/25 - 25/22 - 17/25 - 19/25)

Top scorers:

Katarina Stankovic(Batajnica) - 15 points

Ksenija Tomic(Partizan) - 13 points

Jovana Mijacevic(Batajnica) - 12 points

• Bogdan what a match, what a derby, what a comeback by Jedinstvo

Jedinstvo 3x2 Ub

(19/25 - 18/25 - 25/15 - 25/23 - 15/9)

Jedinstvo played bad first 2 sets, they have huge blackout in second set, they lead 17-14 next scene 24-17 for Ub :lol: They have bad few minutes and in 4th set, but basically after 2-0, they stepped they game and demolished Ub.

They are young, and they have this age groups blackouts in some moments, but this team only can go up with every game added to their experience.

• 5th round

Srem 0x0 Crvena Zvezda

postponed duo Crvena Zvezda championship league duties

Partizan 3x0 Novi Sad

(25/17 - 27/25 - 25/23)

Top scorers:

Ana Krulj(Partizan) - 16 points

Claudia Hernandez(Novi Sad) - 14 points

Nevena Vukcevic(Partizan) - 11 points

Jedinstvo 3x2 Ub

(19/25 - 18/25 - 25/15 - 25/23 - 15/9)

Top scorers: