Italy - Superlega 2022/23

• I watched both semi-finals and I wondering what is with Modena. They have good roster and for sure not so weak to be beated 0:3. Only Adis try to win this match.From Lube side I am impressed by young Nikolov. I didnt know him before than this year but he will be world star.

It was pleasure to watch 2nd semi-final. What a battle between Perugia and Trentino. I only pray for 5 sets and enjoy this show:win:

• Semeniuk’s difficulties are the example of how much Supelega is difficult these days, he seems a different player from what I’ve seen last year in Champions League or WCH and he surely lacks some confidence.

• OH my God. Whats with Leon?! He is lying on court:white::what:

• Scary moments but hopefully it’s nothing (and it seems like it). Great game, a lot of errors but an elite level of volleyball.

• I was really shocked by the image but he is celebrating the title lol...he should go to the hospital. That was REALLY ugly.

• Congratulations for Perugia for winning SuperCup! It was difficult match for both teams.

Hope that with Leon is everything fine.

• I was really shocked by the image but he is celebrating the title lol...he should go to the hospital. That was REALLY ugly.

Really ugly, but he responded to the signs the medical staff did and he was happy and smiling during the interview with italian television. He really should go to the hospital, but if he wants to celebrate and the medical staff gave its consent, let him.

• Anyway, great win for Perugia and what a comeback in the fourth set…

1/5, four trophies left. Let’s see if they can win it all.

• That was scary. I don’t think he should be allowed to decide and taken straight to a hospital.

Congrats to Perugia. Lube had their chance but wasted. As for Perugia, they usually start good but cannot end the season wel. We shall see if they’ll manage to keep it up.

• Definitely need to be examined for concussion and have other tests done. I don't think I've seen a player have that scary of a fall before.

• Definitely need to be examined for concussion and have other tests done. I don't think I've seen a player have that scary of a fall before.

Perugia already announced that Leon had done all the other tests needed (in hospital I think) and all went well, so he returned to the hotel with his teammates.

• Perugia already announced that Leon had done all the other tests needed (in hospital I think) and all went well, so he returned to the hotel with his teammates.

I'm not familiar with these kind of stuff, but do test results for brain injury really come out that quickly?

He should still take it easy the next couple days (or even a week) and see if anything develops.

• I'm not familiar with these kind of stuff, but do test results for brain injury really come out that quickly?

He should still take it easy the next couple days (or even a week) and see if anything develops.

I thought it too, a sort of NFL’s concussion protocol… but I’m no doctor and I can’t argue the decision of the medical staff.