Brazil - Women's Superliga 2022/2023

• yikes, I think Gattaz almost just ruptured her ACL. she seems fine but it was so, so close (and I'm not sure she's 100% safe either)...

• zé trying to get smarzek to naturalize (jk)

I really want to know what they we're talking about, it seems a pretty nice talk. Zé is so careful with the girls, I remember him talking with Egonu during those times when there we're rumours about her lefting NT.

In time, Gattaz have felt her knee during Rio x Minas moments ago.

• I really want to know what they we're talking about, it seems a pretty nice talk. Zé is so careful with the girls, I remember him talking with Egonu during those times when there we're rumours about her lefting NT.

Zé is such a father figure, he just genuinely cares for every one of these girls.

• yikes, I think Gattaz almost just ruptured her ACL. she seems fine but it was so, so close (and I'm not sure she's 100% safe either)...

Yes, she said she heard a "crack", seems to be ok, but I'm not sure too, let's see... I think she will be, again, resting for some games...

• Yes, she said she heard a "crack", seems to be ok, but I'm not sure too, let's see... I think she will be, again, resting for some games...

yeah... the injury mechanism was very similar to an ACL rupture which leaves me worried, but it's a good sign that she managed to get up and walk afterwards

• I really want to know what they we're talking about, it seems a pretty nice talk. Zé is so careful with the girls, I remember him talking with Egonu during those times when there we're rumours about her lefting NT.

In time, Gattaz have felt her knee during Rio x Minas moments ago.

He must be a wonderful person and players trust him. Skowrońska always speak about him positively.

• Is she ready to play again? So early after surgery?

I think it won't take too long. Her surgery probably only involved some "cleaning" in her knee which is not necessarily impairing; just need to let the scars heal completely and that's it. Unless there's some underlying issue which I'm not aware of...

• Lorena with 10 blocks in 4 sets :obey: I wish it wasn't against my team, but anyway

It seems like Zé is not making any changes to his 2022 roster, so I'm glad to see her playing well again. I hope it's not just a fluke and that she keeps this energy for the playoffs.

• Came here to post this... I feel so bad for her, she works so hard and gives up so much to keep playing at a high level.

unless she's already signed elsewhere, now I really hope Minas renews with her and helps with her recovery...

• Yes, she is willing to play in Paris, said this is her last dream in her career, but tbh I just hope Minas keep her and provides a proper recovery so she can delivery a good farewell, don't want to judge anyone's dreams but I think it's time to let go.

So this year Julia Kudiess, Lorena and Diana will have some work to do.

• It seems Brie King is staying in Sesc Flamengo! That's really cool tbh. Another season under Bernardo would be great for her.

That's a good move for both, her and the team, there isn't much Brazilian setters avaiable now (who can play in a top team), I don't know where Claudinha will play next season, but apparently there's no market for her at the top 8 teams in SL.

Minas is supposed to have an American setter, Osasco will renew with Giovanna and Kenya, Flu it's unknown (or Claudinha could end up there? Dear lord please no, Flu reserve better), Dani Lins will stay in Bauru, Pinheiros wants Jackie, and Barueri, well that's just not gonna happen.

I don't think Fabíola is coming back for Brazil too, besides the top 6, I don't see which a team who can pay her.

Also the article says they want to renew with VJP, and I hope she stays, one more season playing in Brazil can be really good for her. Juju (for me she could even be starter), Laís and Juciely are supposed to stay as well, all good moves, Valquíria is out.