Turkey 2023

• I don't know if it's true, but there are rumors that Ferhat Akbaş is the new coach of the national team. If that's true, then oh. It's not ready yet😕

Anyone know something about this?

• I don't know if it's true, but there are rumors that Ferhat Akbaş is the new coach of the national team. If that's true, then oh. It's not ready yet😕

Anyone know something about this?

Polish tt reports the same and that Akbas is working now to therminate the contract in Croatia.

• Akbas is a terrible decision, he is absolutely not ready. It is also a career suicide once again. He should focus on Eczacibasi and getting some cups/medals there first and once he proves himself, he should be back. Not sure if people will take him serious in the NT.

• By the way Ferhat👇

He's a good coach, but he's not absolutely ready to embrace the NT yet🤔

• The best coaches already have their staff, so the question remains who else

Well, unless the GS coach 😛

• l agree with everyone, what I do like about Ferhat is that he at least always tries new players on NT I guess. He isn't choosing conservatively and I doubt we'd have overused players for tournaments like VNL.

People here said Mazzanti but I knew that's not happening, maybe Italy will get Guidetti though to force Egonu to return to NT indirectly.

• l agree with everyone, what I do like about Ferhat is that he at least always tries new players on NT I guess. He isn't choosing conservatively and I doubt we'd have overused players for tournaments like VNL.

People here said Mazzanti but I knew that's not happening, maybe Italy will get Guidetti though to force Egonu to return to NT indirectly.

Only then Gio would have to leave VakıfBank and they won't let him go

• Do you know when more of me can be expected to be officially announced?

• Do you know when more of me can be expected to be officially announced?

Google Translate is crying for help:rose:

But his choices are sooo random. It is not like be finds a gem and helps her to develop. He insisted to play with Nursevil Aydınlar as second setter in NT. Where is she now? She could barely play as backup in mediocre teams since then.

I don't think Ferhat is the one who could elevate this team. In our team there are big egos as well, they need someone with a charisma and big name so that they would respect. I can't imagine someone like Ferhat can train Eda, Ebrar or Zehra

• the thing that give me relief about possible regression after Guidetti's departure is that we have Vargas. We will probably be still one of the top 5-6 teams in the world. I wish Guidetti had tried to win something with Vargas for one more year.:aww:

• But his choices are sooo random. It is not like be finds a gem and helps her to develop. He insisted to play with Nursevil Aydınlar as second setter in NT. Where is she now? She could barely play as backup in mediocre teams since then.

I don't think Ferhat is the one who could elevate this team. In our team there are big egos as well, they need someone with a charisma and big name so that they would respect. I can't imagine someone like Ferhat can train Eda, Ebrar or Zehra

All the established trainers are busy and honestly I have no idea who would be the NT trainer besides Ferhat ?(

• I don't belive it will happen but federation definitely trying hard. Ferhat news was fake.

This is really unrealistic like there is not even 0.1 % chance that he would leave Brazil.

But on the other hand, this is a good sign. At least they are trying the good ones.

Let's hope they will try to get Lang Ping

• Honestly wild take but Ze would be worse for Turkish NT than Ferhat. Ze's passion for Brazilian volleyball and how much he is intertwined in the Brazilian world and the clubs is part of the reason for his success. I just don't see it even ever happening that he would leave Brazil for another country and would not even be sure if he thrives.

With that said, I hope this is fake news, for me that's not a good sign, but a sign of desperation and not looking in the right places.

I feel similar about Lang Ping as much as I love her, she has nothing to prove, why would she even be passionate about coaching Turkish NT and risking her reputation most importantly. If it was pre-Olympic era sure. But it isn't.