Turkey 2023

• I think he'll do great things with GermanSerbian NT in the near future and we couldn't handle such a big name. So you guys should keep him

This is perfectly matching the Santareli's name also. Let it be as you say :box:;)

• Is there some deadline to a further development on this story or are we going to remain on the hooks for months?

• They will have signed the coach pre CWch afaim

Too much abbreviation.:rolll::P

Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management?

• Nouveau riche mentality, thinking everything can be bought with money...

• What made you say that in that tweet?

Nothing in it, just using it as a springboard to air my frustration and anger, to tell you the truth.:lol:

• I wouldn't be surprised if somehow we will get Santarelli.

I'm not just looking in terms of money or just the probability of winning olympic medal.

TVF has really huge budget, there is no way Serbia can match their offer. And even if Turkiye is not a winner team like Serbia, Turkiye still have a young and good roster. we are in top 3 in Europe recently and now will have also Vargas.

Vargas, Zehra, Eda, Ebrar, Hande, Simge, Örge, Cansu, and Elif are not bad players. if Santarelli coach well. this team can win Olympic medal.

In addition, even if Serbia is the world champion, when we look their roster, we cannot say that they are clearly the strongest team. So staying in Serbia = getting Olympic gold 60-70% there is no such thing.

• Eczacıbaşı does not want Ferhat to coach the Turkish National Team.

• Btw ı don't know what to feel about Santarelli-Turkish NT. I am not a santarelli fan. You can search my posts about him lol

yes he had really good summer with Serbia but I still have some question marks.

• Surprisingly Eczacıbaşı is doing right moves this year

This is their attitude as a club, not just this year, but for years.

if TVF want Ferhat They have to convince Eczacıbaşı as well.