Turkey 2023

• By the way, it's sad that Santarelli is so easy to buy. And I'm sorry that Türkiye will now be a much hated NT

• I am glad he didn't coach Poland if he's so easy to buy...

By the way, it's sad that Santarelli is so easy to buy.

Honestly, this is the saddest aspect of this whole thing for me. The fact that I will ultimately think of a coach who had a perfect year with NT as a cheap whore. And he and his legacy don't deserve that. This magical year doesn't deserve that, and most importantly, girls don't deserve that, either. But he chose the money and what can you do.:down:

• Is it confirmed that Gio will be with Serbia now ?

• Honestly, this is the saddest aspect of this whole thing for me. The fact that I will ultimately think of a coach who had a perfect year with NT as a cheap whore. And he and his legacy don't deserve that. This magical year doesn't deserve that, and most importantly, girls don't deserve that, either. But he chose the money and what can you do.:down:

What you do is move on and think ahead, the Serbian squad needs to show him what he left behind by beating him when it matters.

• Is it confirmed that Gio will be with Serbia now ?

yeah voleybolunsesi is saying this too.

• yeah voleybolunsesi is saying this too.

And basically (but still unofficialy!) I* can confirmed that.

*I = sources from OSSRB

• Gio really lucked out. Flopping with turkey and getting fired to then get the best team and player in the world currently. Lol

• Gio really lucked out. Flopping with turkey and getting fired to then get the best team and player in the world currently. Lol

.... what

Look at Germany, Netherlands, and Turkey before they had Guidetti

Now I don't think he's necessarily the right guy for Serbia, but you can't say that he lucked out...

• And basically (but still unofficialy!) I* can confirmed that.

*I = sources from OSSRB

And what do your sources say about whether OSSRB even tried to keep him or not?

• This is such bullshit. It's a classic movie bully move of trying to buy success with money with this "transfer" spin trying to act as a paper over for such antics. Turkey was my 2nd favourite team in the world, but if this is true, I now fervently wish for them to crash and burn as long as he is coach (and I would gladly accept Serbia not achieving any success if that is the price for that happening). TVF can go fuck themselves and you reader, the one who thinks this is all good and normal? You can go fuck yourself, too. Just keeping it real and honest.:)

How will you have the face to warn someone in this forum as an admin while you tell people 'go fuck yourself ' just in case they have a different idea than yours?🤦

You don't have to be so bitter just because some people don't have the same criterias while choosing their career paths.

• If Guidetti goes to Serbia, Serbia is the big winner of this exchange of coaches.

Boskovic + Guidetti :white:

didn’t Gio say sometbing like he knows how to stop her or that she isn’t that good or something lol