Turkey 2023

• I would move Ebrar to OH and try Yagmur Karaoglu as second OPP just to see how she would fit, though I have no idea how she performs in HUN.

Edit: Just realised after posting this Ebrar shared stories of when she played as OH on instagram.

• I would move Ebrar to OH and try Yagmur Karaoglu as second OPP just to see how she would fit, though I have no idea how she performs in HUN.

Edit: Just realised after posting this Ebrar shared stories of when she played as OH on instagram.

I think she is doing average but still we can give her a chance

I wanna see her move back to OH if she plans to play OH in NT, hopefully she can come back to Turkish league next season.

• I would add Merve Atlıer who is 4th in the league with most blocks and 7th in blocks/set.

We can try these fresh names

I agree, Merve deserves a call to for training camps at least. I wouldn't be sad if Zehra wasn't there but probably she will be.

• No she wasn't

Was she not allowed? Unless Guidetti didn't find a need to call her yet.

The reason I ask was because on the men's side Gabi Garcia was in USA's gym getting familiar with the team, training together, and doing media stuff even though he isn't allowed to compete until 2024. Would've been good to have Vargas get a head start with the NT players instead of waiting till next year.

• Was she not allowed? Unless Guidetti didn't find a need to call her yet.

The reason I ask was because on the men's side Gabi Garcia was in USA's gym getting familiar with the team, training together, and doing media stuff even though he isn't allowed to compete until 2024. Would've been good to have Vargas get a head start with the NT players instead of waiting till next year.

I have no idea why she wasn't invited for trainings.

• +İlayda Uçak 🥺🙏

I think it's worth inviting a few girls from youth groups to practice with the team, e.g. Zeynep Palabıyık, Bengisu Aygün and Melisa Bükmen

• +İlayda Uçak 🥺🙏

I think it's worth inviting a few girls from youth groups to practice with the team, e.g. Zeynep Palabıyık, Bengisu Aygün and Melisa Bükmen

Yes it's not a final roster yet, let's see how the season pans out. I only didn't mention her because she has been out for a few weeks. We have a lot of options in MB, Merve Atlier is doing decent too. I hope we will see the new names.

• S: Hilal Kocakara, Lila Şengün, Sıla Çalışkan

O: Melissa Vargas, Dalia Wilson, Ebrar Karakurt

OH: Hande Baladın, Şeyma Ercan, Derya Cebecioğlu, İlkin Aydın, Melisa Bükmen, İdil Naz Başcan

MB: Zeynep Sude Demirel, Ayçin Akyol, Zehra Güneş, İlayda Uçak

L: Gülce Güçtekin, Gizem Örge, Pınar Atasever

OH: Hande Baladın, Şeyma Ercan, Derya Cebecioğlu, İlkin Aydın, Melisa Bükmen, İdil Naz Başcan

Dalia didn't play much (or any?) in her team. Her transitioning isn't there yet and need time.

Also Hilal is no for me for now. She isn't starting in Bolu and need more time

• I think we must give some chances to young players. Season is too long, maybe they can play in the VNL at least one week.

Eda-erdem-dündar GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What a random list :what: hilal is not even a starter in a low level team.

Pınar is nothing special and she is not even young. Why would someone invite her to NT which she never been called before?🤦 Especially while Dilek kınık and Melis yılmaz are having such good seasons.

İdil is playing very mediocre too. Carutasu should be invited anyways although she can't play with Vargas at the same time but they can rotate