Turkey 2023

• Vargas can be the reserve .. in double sub can use as OH and Ebrar attack from 2

• I particularly think it's very dangerous for Vargas to play without a reserve. Although ebrar also plays in position, if she is training only in position 4 this summer, it could lead to a problem for turkey in position 2 if vargas is not able to play his role. Is burcu even training with the national team? I haven't seen her in pictures.

• I particularly think it's very dangerous for Vargas to play without a reserve. Although ebrar also plays in position, if she is training only in position 4 this summer, it could lead to a problem for turkey in position 2 if vargas is not able to play his role. Is burcu even training with the national team? I haven't seen her in pictures.

It won't be a problem at all, Ebrar has been playing as Opp for many years already, she won't forget how to attack from zone 2 in a few months. We need more options on outside position, keeping Burcu as Opp backup would be a complete waste. Even Neriman and Hände can play as Opp in case of injury

• It won't be a problem at all, Ebrar has been playing as Opp for many years already, she won't forget how to attack from zone 2 in a few months. We need more options on outside position, keeping Burcu as Opp backup would be a complete waste. Even Neriman and Hände can play as Opp in case of injury

I won't even comment on hande playing in opp position. hande is not able to play well at all in a position that she constantly trains. Imagine playing opposite, even more so that Hande lost A LOT of his fitness and strength. Neriman can attack in position 2, she even played like that in Japan, but I think she is more effective in position 4.

• Just like Boskovic and Egonu, Vargas will not go to the bench in crucial matches no matter what if she is heathy. She will stay on the court even if she is hitting with %30.

And we have the depth to rest her in some games against mid level team. We've been playing games without her in the past years anyway lol

• I won't even comment on hande playing in opp position. hande is not able to play well at all in a position that she constantly trains. Imagine playing opposite, even more so that Hande lost A LOT of his fitness and strength. Neriman can attack in position 2, she even played like that in Japan, but I think she is more effective in position 4.

😂

• Of course in the comments on tt traditionally: HANDE NERDE :rolll:

• Positive energy from Kaptan:drink:

• 🥺🥺

Naz Aydemir Akyol & Stefana Veljkovic Lisinac

Fw_1LdmWIAMfpD7?format=jpg&name=360x360Fw_1Q7tWIAkZb3C?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Super excited to see these 2 play together

I'm getting more excited 🤩🤩🔥🔥

• Tuğba will have finger surgery 🙏

• Tuğba will have finger surgery 🙏

who is this guy? is he reliable?

why we dont have any statement from TVF :aww:

• I think somebody just posted about this this but it's in Turkey talk so I'm not sure

Tugba broke her hand or finger and will have surgery and miss the first leg

voleybolmagazin